Top 5 Things You Would Buy In Greigs

WEE BOB

Personally I don't much go for cakes...more a savoury kind of person.

1/ Steak Slice-absolutely ace

2/ Sausage rolls

3/ Bridies-not as good as they used to be(since they changed the recipe)but still good.

4/ scotch pie

5/ Big Softie.......much like myself. :P

With that said I'm nipping doon the stairs to Greigs as I've now got a serious case of the munchies.

Against my better nature, I was in Gregg's the other week and tried a free sample they were pushing. Before I knew it, I was saying " Right, I'll take one of those !!"

It was a sausage and baked bean pastie. I'm still lying awake at night with the guilt. :unsure:

Against my better nature, I was in Gregg's the other week and tried a free sample they were pushing. Before I knew it, I was saying " Right, I'll take one of those !!"

It was a sausage and baked bean pastie. I'm still lying awake at night with the guilt.  :unsure:

185531[/snapback]

That's only a small step away from the Pot Noodle sandwich Bill.

Watch yersel and don't get carried away now.

It was a sausage and baked bean pastie. I'm still lying awake at night with the guilt.  :unsure:

185531[/snapback]

I'm not sure if you meant pie rather than pastie but they were handing out free bean and sausage scotch pies in Paisley a few weeks ago. Maybe they have pastie equivalents down south. Anyway, it was 8:30am when I was offered one and I didn't take the plunge as it just didn't seem right at the time! I have since seen chicken curry scotch pies which is an even worse prospect I think!!!

I'm not sure if you meant pie rather than pastie but they were handing out free bean and sausage scotch pies in Paisley a few weeks ago. Maybe they have pastie equivalents down south. Anyway, it was 8:30am when I was offered one and I didn't take the plunge as it just didn't seem right at the time! I have since seen chicken curry scotch pies which is an even worse prospect I think!!!

185557[/snapback]

The chicken curry scotch pies are the food of the gods.