What A Shambles

Who is this slagging off the majestic Gus

ID in a previous guise identifying the faults that we clearly had at that point in time - GM obviously read the thread and addressed the issues by signing Adam & Sutton.

Thank the Lord that we have a forum like B&WArmy where our managers can have their errors explained and solutions provided, this thread only enhances the reputation of The Man with Many Names - you have done us all a service by resurrecting it! clap.gif

Edited by Bud the Baker

ID in a previous guise identifying the faults that we clearly had at that point in time - GM obviously read the thread and addressed the issues by signing Adam & Sutton.

Thank the Lord that we have a forum like B&WArmy where our managers can have there errors explained and solutions provided, this thread only enhances the reputation of The Man with Many Names - you have done us all a service by resurrecting it! clap.gif

I thought the baldy webmaster came out of it very well if anyone did

What a load of old bollocks this is about playing with five central defenders in the team. Andy Millen made a career out of playing in the middle of the park and was clearly put there to do the role that Mavis usually does.

Reilly was injured, Millen deputised in his position. Potter moved to fill Millens role.

Broadfoot and McGowne are absolute stalwarts of the side.

Maxwell is a left sided player who can fill a number of roles, hence why I believe he was brought to the club.

David Van Zanten was clearly not fit enough to start, hence Alan Reid covered right side and Maxwell slotted in on the left.

If Kirk Broadfoot had played midfield I bet nobody would have said "oh crap, there's a central defender playing out of position".

None of the players we released were any good except Alan Russell - the rest were all pish who added nothing to the squad. We are much better off this season than we were last term.

When we add two more players in to the squad we'll be good enough to win the league and I remain utterly confident that we will.

Now there's a man who knows what he is talking about

I thought the baldy webmaster came out of it very well if anyone did

Ah, but he has the benefit of the webmaster's magic fairy dust to enable stealth retrospective editing of posts.

I suspect he was, in truth, wringing his knickers out with the rest of us!

Edited by Drew