All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. I can go back even further Buddies 1 Rangers 0 Hugh gilshan late 1960s
  3. The cnuts were all at it, especialiy Peter Millar and Stewart Mclaren, pair of thug wankers. And wee arsehole Vic Davidson who dived for the penalty.
  4. WHat's your point ? Infamous match anyway
  5. They were brutal. If I remember correctly Gregor Stevens was one of the three hatchet men.
  6. Did you go to the now famous march at Motherwell?
  7. Both thieving Clubs will probably charge £20 for Admission for a cup tie that years ago, Season Tickets would have been valid. I will not be going to this sham.
  8. The bastards kicked us off the park. I hated Motherwell more than any club on the planet after that match. Moreso as it followed on from my all time favourite match... Our 4-1 humping of the Arabs. Time for revenge! Gerintaethum!
  9. Recent times? It was 14 year ago 😂 A repeat of that win would be nice.
  10. A game to savour. It wont be one for feint hearts. Some great cup games between us over the years. They also bring a very decent travelling support. Old fashioned, high intensity, hard fought match expected.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Agreed. If the crowd was genuinely 26000 (which it wasn’t) there must’ve been at least 15000 buds there that day.
  13. You wish Pod. Took his one and only chance well.
  14. Hard but we will do the biz and get Ayr in the next round. That will be a harder tie.
  15. It was some game. My recollection was that thousands of Saint's fans didnt get into the ground.
  16. I don't agree. Most of us develop self awareness wjich is good as it informs us about our limitations as well as our strengths. Self obsession can blind us to these and create a belief in our self that is not supported by objective analysis. He seems to have developed the idea that he is to be omnipotent. His pronouncements were vacuous at best. Reminded me of Boris Johnson replying in Parliament to the labour female MP's regarding safety and completely missing why his reply caused such offence. Final thought. Fine actor though he is, he has a history of making 180 degree turns in his opinions e.g. Corbyn whom he initially lionised but laterly decried mercilessly.
  17. Since there is no such thing as a truly selfless act, we all probably are, just some more than others.
  18. I quite like some of oaky's contributions and I like that when he's shown up to be wrong he tends to hold his hands up and admit it. On this occasion he has given an opinion so I can't show him up as wrong but in my opinion we are not all self obsessed.
  19. My first ever away game. What a day. Etched in the memory and absolutely frightening that it was 43 years ago.
  20. Gary Lineker was a great striker but was very poor at shooting as he never struck the ball cleanly. He tended to scuff his shots Just as well he was good at other aspects of being a great goalscorer
  21. Would presume the BBC will take Aberdeen v Killie. Hopefully, for their 2nd pick, they'll go Ayr v St Johnstone or the BSC Glasgow game ahead of ours. Doubtful they'd go for 2 all-Premiership ties.....
  22. What are you on about? I take a guess at who we might draw, you suggest that's me trying to be ITK... Notice you slated our performance yesterday, funny thing is, I dont think that instantly makes you a boo boy... sleep tight.
  1. Load more activity