All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. You'll be fine although if it all goes wrong it's them I pity. 😂
  3. A chance, still slight, as we're at home. My usual post, DON'T LOSE AN EARLY GOAL please.
  4. Why not 👍 pity we're playing them first while they still have a faint chance of the League.. even so still believe we can get something from the game if we play well..
  5. After his performance against Sevco 2012. I've changed my mind sign him đŸĨ´
  6. I'd certainly prefer Tierney where he is but he's possibly more replaceable at LCB than Hickey is at RWB. Flights to Stuttgart all sorted, Motorhome booked and pick-up arranged with 70% of our berths booked.....trying to leave a little flexibility between games to maybe head into Black Forest area etc. Can't wait for it to be honest although a little concerned about two weeks in a confined space with the Mrs and our youngest (20yo) daughter
  7. Oh, don't put Tierney on the right, it took some time for him and Robertson, remember the first few games, to blend. Anyhow, roll on 14th June, hope you've got your motor home journey planned. 👍
  8. Aye, hopefully Hickey can get fit (I prefer him to Patterson) but even if he's 90% fit this allows us to take him and someone else (Stephen O'Donnell probably if history is anything to go by). It could also allow us to push Tierney over to RWB if required.
  9. With the injuries in our defensive positions it will allow other names to come in. I'm just concerned about our lack of quality althout Patterson, a player I've had confidence in, did have a recent nightmare, possibly down to a lack of time on the pitch.
  10. I think in our case it's more about cover and might allow us to take a risk on a player who is recovering from injury and "might" just make it.
  11. Squad sizes have increased from 23 to 26. Not sure we have the depth of squad to add 3 players who would improve our starting 11.
  12. Arsenal take 5 off a Chelsea team who had been on a wee run of form. Been saying for ages, looking like the top league will go to the wire.
  13. Yesterday
  14. A mini-supermarket. Back to its original purpose.
  15. I agree. I like the way the four sets of flats look like four stands. A very creative way to acknowledge what was there before.
  16. Ah know mate and if we were away I'd be less hopeful. Anyhow, great to be involved in a possible European place, beats that relegatiin/play off pish. 😉
  17. Yeah you would think after Ross County and Dundee getting positive results against them then we should be due one aswell, sadly it never seems to work out that way for us..☚ī¸
  18. The waitress was dishing out nuts today and nobody was ill. Anybody with an allergy was capable of staying well away. 🙄
  19. First of the massive 5 games and, as we're at home, a wee chance we can sneak a result. Every single point is precious at this stage, let's get something on Sunday. 👍
  20. Off the scale irony. đŸ¤ŖđŸ¤ŖđŸ¤Ŗ
  21. That's a pity for Dundee. My Dundee supporting mate says he's become a fans favourite. I miss him as many club TV commentators had a problem pronouncing his surname. 😂
  22. Piss poor patter. No wonder someone on here once called you a "brainless nugget"! 😀
  23. The "almost greetin" patter is so 2012! A bit like the team you support!
  1. Load more activity