All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Happily working away, making money and listening to Open Aw Mics. Perfect Saturday Afternoon.
  3. This section of the forum is “The Rumour Mill”. It’s meant for transfer rumours. In what way is your original post a rumour?
  4. Whooshed. & i've never done well with proxy votes [emoji1787]
  5. Not replaced it with a grass one though.
  6. Shower of dirty obnoxious smelly cnuts. Anyway, I am just me. No other aliases. There was stubbs2018, unfortunately Div exterminated him. So shut yir fecking holes the lot of you. With the greatest respect, obviously.
  7. Exactly, I think they only lost 2-0 in the cup to Celtic a few years ago. They also have a couple of ex Saints in their ranks, Anton Brady being one, and I believe Gus's son also now plays for them.
  8. To put down a another one! Meant to be one of the better artificial surfaces for what that’s worth
  9. I really thought Gary would.play. does that mean he also won't play away at Livi, Killie, Accies ? Killie have ripped up their placcy pitch. Maybe they'll risk him in league games? Didn't know that, excellent news, I am one of the dinosaurs that reckon plastic pitches should NOT be allowed in the premier league.
  10. I really thought Gary would.play. does that mean he also won't play away at Livi, Killie, Accies ? Killie have ripped up their placcy pitch. Maybe they'll risk him in league games?
  11. I'm sure we would be that's the reason Oran is away the budget could not match Oran's list believe that or not nothing to do with commuting. Oran still wants back into full time management as has been reported. Think the accounts are going to make interesting reading in late November. You cant go through the staff we have and not take a hit.
  12. I have no idea where all this optimism about scoring four or five goals and getting an easy win is coming from. Kilby are no mugs and have done really well against bigger teams in the cup in recent years. I reckon today will be harder than the Rovers game. I'll take any kind of win!
  13. I really thought Gary would.play. does that mean he also won't play away at Livi, Killie, Accies ?
  14. Warm but overcast in East Kilbride. Overflow car park in operation.
  15. To be fair, despite everything, Gretna still picked up 23 points that season, which, pro rata, and adjusted for three points for a win, is more than Morton managed the last time they were up. It's also better than Dundee managed last season, and only nine short of our total. Underlines how gash the league was last year. We are unlikely to be so fortunate again.
  16. What will happen is an escalation caused by a trigger happy Iranian revolution guardsman on a british ship. We will go in, or drop in and Trump will shrug his shoukders and say 'nothing to do with me'.
  17. I do believe the Irish are now using the Euro, SR... (Anyway, that was still a pretty cheapskate evaluation)
  18. Looks like May is off to Kilmarnock.
  19. Must say, (and I do hope he'll prove me totally wrong) I have yet to be convinced by CC. Aye, it was a sublimely timely hat-trick, came at a perfect time for Saints and him, and I appreciate we need someone to be in place at the right time to score bloody goals, but they were aw kinda scrappy.... However, for the rest of this season.... Gary Mabbut's, the Ref's or Cody's - I'll also gladly accept a knee knock in.
  20. I am in the KFA camp, its a gut feeling he'll go in the window. hopefully not.
  21. Plastic Pitch. Gary being a key figure in Extinction Rebellion doesn't believe we should be poisoning the environment with them.
  1. Load more activity