All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Ticket bought from Livingston online (eventually)
  4. Shetland- your teasing us- any more details why Billy Thomson was chased out.?
  5. HSS

Juniors

Hurlford v Renfrew Neilston v Darvel.
  6. Ah The Great Global Warming Swindle. The film which was criticised by two scientists who appeared in it. One of them was misrepresented and the other claimed faked data was used in the programme. Do you ever produce any evidence which isn't Wayne's World-esque? 🤣
  7. Actually that's maybe not a bad call.
  8. Too early for Ross for me but Clarke would bd a great football appointment possibly with Ross as part time assistant?
  9. Whilst climate change is undeniable and indeed , climate seems to change all the time . The current warming cycle dates back to around 1975 ( which in the age of the planet is nothing)Between 1946 and 1975 there was a cooling cycle and some "experts" were predicting another ice age until one "expert" claimed that his discovery of so called "green house gases" may protect us from another ice age . .
  10. Never seen this wee video before, It's a pity I can't understand a word there saying...
  11. Ahem. https://www.ft.com/content/93ad1922-ea1f-11e6-893c-082c54a7f539 A much slower destruction, but a similar end result in terms of refurbishment requirements.
  12. They have on more than one occasion but not post WW2
  13. Bet if this happened to Historical building in UK the taxpayer as usual would foot the bill, feck i sound like a grumpy old man.
  14. Are you Martin McGuinness?
  15. And Hamilton have never lost three in a row to well.
  16. The wullie that is collum is ref tomorrow, dearie me
  1. Load more activity