All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Gateshead FC play all season and earn a play off place only for them to be told they can't go up. They're basically playing for nothing other than a chance to win the FA trophy unless something changes. Real shame for them. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68869062
  3. Today
  4. Big Joe out for rest if season after his injury on Sat 🩼🩼
  5. HSS

Paisley Pubs

It’s going to be a Keystore 🤷 I’d imagine it’s a replacement for the soon to be demolished shop on Well St
  6. Yesterday
  7. 🤣🤣🤣 Almost greetin. 🤪
  8. Wish they had done similar at Love Street instead of a basic housing estate.
  9. Indeed. Especially if you're sitting next to Fartaway Saint on the plane! https://www.businessinsider.com/man-reportedly-wont-stop-farting-plane-2018-2?amp
  10. Oh the irony indeed! You follow myself and Shull like a puppy or child desperate for attention! "Look at me, Daddy! Look at what I did!" 😅 😂 🤣 As for the last bit of your post, whereas 100% of your posts are all trolling someone on here! You even signed your post off with a rather fetching picture of yourself!
  11. If that were the case I would think eating nuts before boarding would be just as problematic.
  12. It really isn't..... There is no evidence to show that peanut or tree nut residue circulates in the air, as opposed to it quickly settling on surfaces. The widespread and often repeated belief about dangerous particles becoming airborne from opened nut packets (known as aerosolization) is a myth.
  13. It’s all to do with the air conditioning on planes
  14. Pish. 🤣 Kidding aside surely the chances are less than slim and the allergic person could easily prevent any such issue? I'm not a big fan of sweeping bans as there is no end to where the do gooders would have us.
  15. Cause in a plane it's not as easy to get to a hospital if the person that suffers from the allergy was to go into anaphylaxis shock. 😉
  16. Why only on planes and not on trains, buses or pubs/clubs?
  17. Oh the irony. 😂 Follows me around the forum like a stupid puppy. 🐶 Check your history, must be 75% trailing, sorry, trolling, me about. 🧌
  18. Did you have a party with all of your "friends" last night to celebrate The Rangers winning the Semi-Final?! You would all have fitted into your motorhome for the party! All one of you! 😜🤪
  19. You dream about Shull and I every night and think about the two of us every minute you're awake!
  1. Load more activity