All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. How can you spend or use money on something else if you don't have a separate option. Moot point or not, it's called democracy. I'd rather have members having the choice than not and losing any.
  3. Today
  4. I suppose not. I'm presuming that it's easy enough to setup a fake account on both sites though? I don't have accounts with either so I'm not sure. Do people seriously abuse each other on there using their own names? Surely people are not that f**king dumb? 🤣
  5. Well, let's see if we get a answer, can you name any special schools that you refer to?
  6. Yesterday
  7. HSS

Latest Scores

Last games.......... Alloa draw Ross Co win Dun Utd win ICT win QotS win. League ends up with Falkirk relegated and the Dodgers in the Play Off on goal difference. You heard it here first.
  8. HSS

Latest Scores

Sat fixtures............ Alloa draw Dun Utd win Dunfermline win Thistle win Ross Co win
  9. Overhearing a subbed Queens Park player raving about McWhirter the night of Guni's debut at Lesser Hampden has always stuck in my mind. The guy came and sat in the crowd with his mates, and couldn't believe how good McWhirter was or how hard he had been to play against, also calling him "a bear". Norrie would have been 19 at the time.
  10. There’s a lot you don’t realise, stupid! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  11. A special school in your case thicko! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] #thickasfcuk
  12. Maybe you could explain how dates work to your thick mate? Then again, what’s left of your brain might explode in the process! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  13. Oh look, it the internet gangsta. Has anyone explained how dates work yet? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Wanna put me in hospital mr hardman? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] #thickasfcuk
  14. Told Danny McGrain to break Frank McDougall’s leg. Earned his living from the exploitation of sectarianism, bigotry and hatred. A class act. 🤮
  15. 8 posts and all of them from DougJamie replying to himself! [emoji23]
  16. Morton still not out of the mix yet. One win in Ten and goal difference is much worse than QotS and only a couple better than Alloa.
  17. FFS those images are like something you see on the bedroom wall of a mental obsessive stalker when the police break down their door !!! Or the twitter bio of many, many sellik fans That said. It doesn't make it any less true.
  18. I wonder what stand these tickets are for, maybe community groups are more welcome at St Mirren Park when the OF visit than families are.
  19. True, but least most people don’t hide behind aliases there 😂
  20. Or the twitter bio of many, many sellik fans
  21. Correct. Also, anything which smells fishy is basic in nature. You therefore need something weakly acidic to get rid of it. Adding bleach might kill the germs but it won't help get rid of the gut wrenching stench. I hope this advice helps others. It took a bit of experimenting and online research to come up with a solution to the fish AND the problem of overflowing glands. On the downside, my internet search history makes interesting reading. I also discovered that "anal bleaching" is an actual thing. There's a limit to what a wife will believe. It was a day of mixed reactions TBH.
  22. Looks like it's between Falkirk, QoS and Alloa for the relegation place and playoff after Thistles win at Ayr tonight. Ayr look to have run their race completely ahead of the play offs.
  23. FFS those images are like something you see on the bedroom wall of a mental obsessive stalker when the police break down their door !!!
  1. Load more activity