All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. EDIT...the first on should read RAINY BRONSON
  3. Today
  4. Yesterday
  5. Back in the early 90's in the Jimmy Bone era I recall John Hewitt sticking the ball in the top corner after 18 passes, what a goal. I think it was against Kilmarnock. Big Jon Obika's vs Hearts is fair cheering me up during this Covid 19 crisis though!
  6. The Z should help Its not David Van Zanten or Victor Munoz though so im a bit befuddled
  7. Corner of Moncrief St (left) and Back Sneddon St (left to right).
  8. Nup...too hard I prefer my anagrams like this Man DcGarry McOrrie N'whirter Lalie Davpsley Patrick Fitztony Bimmy Jone Fullerton Jamie Jun Mendes ior Dun James Lop Bellcam Israel Nomey Rop Wardalan Gllrickyies GillKennyies Bummer Droy
  9. Already happened in Denmark. New legislation prevents any criticism of the governments Covid 19 fascist police state
  10. Domestic abuse complaints in Renfrewshire have risen amid the Covid-19 lockdown. Renfrewshire Women’s Aid has reported an increase in calls from victims reporting incidents of violence or abuse in their homes. The vital support group said social distancing and stay-at-home precautions during the coronavirus pandemic have been triggering a rise in the number of victims coming forward
  11. Shut it lizard lover [emoji14]
  12. If only the government had something like, oh say, a ministry of truth wherei t could quash free speech in the present and retrospectively rewrite anything it found disagreeable. That's the way we're heading.
  13. The coffee flavoured one is the best. Anyone who says otherwise is a weirdo.
  14. BBC News - Coronavirus: Ofcom formally probes David Icke TV interview https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52228046 Hope action is taken against anyone sharing such like material or malicious false claims about this virus.
  15. When the first two words of a story are "Last week," that's a clue that the figures they are going to be talked about are a week out of date. The author even explains this, but some haven't the capability to read the conjectural passages like this one.
  16. https://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2020/04/07/opinion-today-our-researchers-are-helping-to-beat-covid-19-so-that-tomorrow-we-can-get-back-to-beating-cancer/#comments When you lose family (in my case my Grandad and Dad) like I no doubt many other buds have to cancer, you know how serious this killer is when a charity like Cancer Research UK is diverting so many resources in the battle to stop it.
  17. Tommy Turner (4), Ronnie McQuilter (5), and Gary Peebles (6), I think.
  18. The doctors of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with Nutrition - Thomas Edison
  19. If it’s the best piece of journalism he’s read then maybe he should stop reading the Beano. Those projections were last week. Same scientists have now revised it down to 60,000 just one week later.
  20. Coronavirus could turn back the clock 30 years on global poverty https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2020/apr/09/coronavirus-could-turn-back-the-clock-30-years-on-global-poverty
  1. Load more activity