All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. The bit in bold is absolutely wrong. There wasn't one usual drink unaffected. Beer, whisky, vodka, you name it, was affected by the stupid, blanket blame unit pricing. I hate the tory philosophy with a vengeance but, in this instance, I have to agree with their stance. Remember the excess money accrued by the ridiculous minimum price policy only lines the pockets of those selling the drink. Almost mirroring what happens with illegal drink/drug sales.
  4. Absolutely Dundee are way better - explains them being 2 points behind us after 33 games and with a significantly inferior goal difference 🙄🙄🙄 Oops 🤦🤦🤦
  5. Friday Guess Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2 Raith Rovers 2 Estimated Attendance 2623 Kick Off 19.45 LIVE ON BBC SCOTLAND
  6. I do and not just because he's in the SNP if they prove he's guilty throw the book at him
  7. While its not unheard of for the police to fcuk up I'd think after today they must have something to make this move. I really don't care one way or the other as I've always held the belief many politicians are greedy bstrds and for too long the SNP support have focused on other parties misdemeanours so it's amusing to see them scramble around trying to deflect away form their own parties failings. https://media.tenor.com/B0YGfbj4gVgAAAAM/smug-funny.gif
  8. Actually you'd think they'd need to charge him now or drop the charges altogether Pass the Popcorn
  9. Aye we know your like a dug way a bone Got a feeling they had to do something after wee Douglas made a total arse of himself today at first ministers Questions
  10. I'm very patient and have a long memory. 😉
  11. Hope you have a lot of popcorn in storage you'll probably need it
  12. Itll all come out in the wash. https://media.tenor.com/mTYw14p_uigAAAAM/michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif
  13. You can call me Jesus Christ if you like, I’ll never live up to the billing.
  14. Jesus Christ are you another one who thinks the seasons is over and we should just rest on our laurels.. And If Dundee pip us for Europe who cares we've made top 6 again that's twice in 40 years hallelujah I was at the Hearts game when top 6 was achieved I didn't see much or any celebrating actually, if we finish 6th is the party at your house or Paisley cross
  15. Hard to argue against it as United are only down the street and have had no issues.
  1. Load more activity