All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Turned on Radio Scotland earlier and heard this [emoji16]
  3. Yesterday
  4. Brilliant, thanks Uncle Colm. You have saved my day. Had too many snoozes earlier and was having trouble settling down for the night. Your post above is the perfect remedy. Good night and god bless y.... Zzzzzzz
  5. I do watch the programme. Didn’t think it would be my cup of tea. But it’s actually (IMHO) very funny. Uncle Colm is indeed a boring c**t. Just like Shull.......erm I mean Shetland.
  6. Take this how you will, but I have been told you're spreading vicious (also untrue) rumours at the most important stage of the season for the club you support on a public forum, for what reason i'm not entirely sure.
  7. The answer is loads - he thinks he is funny. I do too - meaning peculiar. I do not even know who he is speaking about - I don't watch that programme - so his attempt at humour/abuse is empty . . . He is the one who is CRACKED and broken into many sad aliases grasping for something - but hatred keeps spewing out - bitterness pays the poorest wages - some day he will look back and ask what have I done with my 1 life? Not long before DIV finds his new aliases out and send them to the Bin - a place where they give likes to his other aliases . . . Then it will be my fault or Oaky's or DJ's or someone else he hates or all of us . . . never mind if he hates me, it should keep him busy from spending all his valuable time attacking others . . .
  8. Not looking forward to your view if it doesn't.
  9. If you’re going to pretend not to be Shull, you’re going to have to be a lot less Shull. The above is such a giveaway.
  10. I wonder how many times your going to crack the Uncle Colm “joke” with no one finding it funny before you realise that you are in fact closer to Uncle Colm than anyone else.
  11. As Sonny mentions in his post Stephen McGinn was a guest on BBC Radio Scotland's Sportsound programme on Wednesday between 6:30pm - 7:30pm along with Kenny Miller and Gary Caldwell. The article on the website repeats a few comments made during the programme by el capitano. In my opinion Kenny Miller was grasping at straws when asked on what basis Dundee would avoid relegation, "we're due to a change a luck, need a break or two, take our chances, stop conceding, blah blah blah", nothing that would inspire Dundee fans. When asked the same question Stephen McGinn's response was that we're currently in the best place we've been all season with positive results recently at Tynecastle and Pittodrie, positive mentality in the dressing room, injuries clearing up, new recruits settling in then talked about some of the difficulties such as the language barrier which have been covered in this topic. Nothing to be alarmed about at all. Gary Caldwell repeated his statement about the league table being irrelevant at this point, Partick Thistle currently being tenth of 10, under after the final game of the season when everyone could then judge their club's season which caused me to laugh out loud at him for the second time in five days.
  12. When someone passes away many of us regret that we didn't ask them, tell them or do something for them. Perhaps the club will respond and posthumously award Tommy induction into the Hall of Fame.
  13. Look it's #thichasfcuk [emoji849] Someone will need to explain it to him though. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  14. Sorry oaksoft for that, quoted the wrong post from slarti. [emoji106]
  15. New players take time to gel together. If they can't speak the same language it'll take longer to gel and build up an understanding of teammates and their game. Not sure why this should be a surprise to anyone.
  16. A lady from the Stinky Rebellion Protest Group was getting interviewed on the Radio. She was asked 7 questions in the first 3 minutes. She answered every one of the 7 questions starting her reply with the word SO. Quite a few of these dudes seemed to be high on summat. DOTERY DAVE ON SOON
  17. Without "evidence"! Still laughing at your attempt to wriggle out of your last lie... A few = around four hundred! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Followed up by not to take you literally! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
  18. He's still not very good at the trolling [emoji23]
  1. Load more activity