All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Have the Authorities even noticed that Buckie have been playing with three extra midgets in their team…?
  3. Today
  4. I don't believe for one moment that the team or supporters have given up hope of finishing in our present position. COYS
  5. You've been warned about touching strangers before. 😊
  6. Did wonder how me eating nuts would affect someone else, so I checked up. Apparently some folk are that sensitive to nuts that if they were to touch something that at a nut eater had just touched it can bring on a reaction.
  7. Last shout to see if anyone has a spare few minutes to help me out with this research project.
  8. Who said our season is over? 🙄 You seem to be only bringing up our poor results, completely ignoring our good results. Chill oot. 😂
  9. We're on the plane and they announced people on the flight have a nut allergy so please don't eat any nut based products. FFS. 🙄
  10. Yesterday
  11. They'll be banning shagging next, but it won't affect me as I'm already on a ban it seems We'll soon be replaced by another species when the shagging ban takes its toll which won't actually be a bad thing when you look at what's happening in the world, I reckon dogs could emerge as the dominant species once we all fade away as they won't be affected by the ban and they don't give a shit where they are or who's watching them my kind of species They may have to look at the family allowance or maybe contraception mind as things could get right out of control, the only downside I can see it could lead to racial tensions if dogs cant be stopped coming over the channel in boats and rafts, my dog can't stand any other dog in the street never mind dogs from abroad
  12. The bit in bold is absolutely wrong. There wasn't one usual drink unaffected. Beer, whisky, vodka, you name it, was affected by the stupid, blanket blame unit pricing. I hate the tory philosophy with a vengeance but, in this instance, I have to agree with their stance. Remember the excess money accrued by the ridiculous minimum price policy only lines the pockets of those selling the drink. Almost mirroring what happens with illegal drink/drug sales.
  13. Absolutely Dundee are way better - explains them being 2 points behind us after 33 games and with a significantly inferior goal difference 🙄🙄🙄 Oops 🤦🤦🤦
  14. Friday Guess Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2 Raith Rovers 2 Estimated Attendance 2623 Kick Off 19.45 LIVE ON BBC SCOTLAND
  15. I do and not just because he's in the SNP if they prove he's guilty throw the book at him
  16. While its not unheard of for the police to fcuk up I'd think after today they must have something to make this move. I really don't care one way or the other as I've always held the belief many politicians are greedy bstrds and for too long the SNP support have focused on other parties misdemeanours so it's amusing to see them scramble around trying to deflect away form their own parties failings. https://media.tenor.com/B0YGfbj4gVgAAAAM/smug-funny.gif
  17. Actually you'd think they'd need to charge him now or drop the charges altogether Pass the Popcorn
  18. Aye we know your like a dug way a bone Got a feeling they had to do something after wee Douglas made a total arse of himself today at first ministers Questions
  1. Load more activity