All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Lol I got that too. Last time I got posted was the Hibs game and they arrived 2 weeks after the game! Had to get them off the FLO. They are in your st Mirren app if you have one just with no seat so no sure if that would work.
  3. What I like is we have kept the core of the squad. We need a good start like we did last season when we stunned teams with good slick football that has kind of tailed off . Replacing strain is massive as we haven't looked the same since his injury. Top 6 should be aim, however it's always going to be tight and I think next season will be very close between 4th and 8th.
  4. I think we need at least 5 now given Dundee are now 2 behind us. Lose to Dundee it could be us chasing. Need an improvement in form hopefully break for the cup and Robo has us focused. I think we will get beat Saturday, Dundee will lose as well. A draw then in Dundee and we open up a 5 point lead against Dundee by beating Killie. A point against Hearts seals 5 th.
  5. Excellent point (3 points that is). The law of the jungle, when a group is being chased by a Lion just make sure you’re not the slowest!
  6. Today
  7. Ordered tickets today to be posted out and when I got the confirmation of the purchase I got a message thanking me for the purchase of my 2021/22 season ticket. 😀
  8. Trying t o buy tickets online. Do you have to either have them posted yourself or the St Mirren ticket office? Can they not be printed out athome? Apologies if I am being an arse but this seems odd. Am I missing something obvious?.
  9. 3 as long as we take them at Dundee
  10. Realistically how many points do we think/need to secure 5th spot?
  11. Whenever I see these ‘marquee’ goals I think of Tony Watt. Will Murray be knocking them in for the rest of the season and beyond?
  12. Ok chaps, how is this looking? if you could go in and add some initial posts. hoping to launch in a week or two all things going well: https://www.paisleyshop.co.uk/forum
  13. That's a pity. We'll just have to rely on Carson for the extra goal then.
  14. Grimsby Town have just stayed safe again this year, beating Swindon last Saturday. This is an interesting article (from theGrimsby Chairman) on how Grimsby approached the mountain that needed climbed… in as rational a way as possible. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/apr/25/grimsby-town-football-club-difficult-year-love-emotion I’m sure SR approaches the St Mirren task in much the same way.
  15. 3-0 Rangers it will be another shite the bed performance.
  16. We are quoted at 13/2 with Rangers at 2/5 and the draw 4/1. I'll wait till Sunday before making a decision on where my money goes. 🤔
  17. Yesterday
  18. Does anyone remember when matchday threads used to go into twenty-odd pages and more when viewing on a mobile phone? These days we're doing well to get to three pages when viewing on a mobile phone! Have a lot forumsters moved to other platforms? Do some not have the time to post anymore due to family/work commitments? Are some fed-up with petty squabbling and bullying? Does the moderator even care about this website anymore?
  19. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c90zkk32q13o
  20. Lol Was about to echo those very thoughts - need to keep it tight early doors otherwise feckin gameplan is out the window 🤞🤞🤞
  21. Bridge should be built and open later this year
  22. You'll be fine although if it all goes wrong it's them I pity. 😂
  1. Load more activity