Deleted Sd/mmc Card Pictures

southside saint

Took a pile of pictures and video clips yesterday on my digital camera. In my drunken state I managed to delete everything on the MMC card-including everything else that was already on the card-about 400 pics. :angry:

Wife was going fecking bananas as holiday pics, concert pics etc etc had vanished too. :ph34r:

I'm sure the techys amongst you knew this but it didn't occur to me that these could be recovered-did a search anyway and found a fantasic little program that will recover everything on your card for free, and if you want to keep what it's recovered, it's $9.99= £5.60.

I'm out of the doghouse, and may even get my Nat King later :lol:

Here's the link- http://digitalfilerecovery.com/

Took a pile of pictures and video clips yesterday on my digital camera. In my drunken state I managed to delete everything on the MMC card-including everything else that was already on the card-about 400 pics. :angry:

Wife was going fecking bananas as holiday pics, concert pics etc etc had vanished too. :ph34r:

I'm sure the techys amongst you knew this but it didn't occur to me that these could be recovered-did a search anyway and found a fantasic little program that will recover everything on your card for free, and if you want to keep what it's recovered, it's $9.99= £5.60.

I'm out of the doghouse, and may even get my Nat King later :lol:

Here's the link- http://digitalfilerecovery.com/

Can it find my bankcard and hat.................?