Transferring Tunes From Your Pc/laptop

EL NOMBRE

Can't seem to get this to work.Dunno what I'm doing wrong.

I can transfer pics no probs....but the tunes wont go.Says phone doesn't support the file format.Strange seeing as the tunes are stored on Media player which is usually pretty straight forward with MP3 players etc.

The phone is a Motorola KRZRk1....for the techy types.

Suggestions would be good...as I'm totally bored having to Bluetooth tunes of other folk.

Cheers. :)

I might be wrong on this one but if the songs are playing in Windows Media Player but not on your phone it might be because Media Player has saved them as wma files as opposed to mp3s.

Best thing to do is to try a song thats called name.mp3 and another called name.wma to see if any of the two copy across (or don't, as the case may be).

They should support both, there are instructions on wikipedia about them saying this for the phone:

" Audio Playback: Supports MP3 ( and WMA on models provided by Verizon Wireless, need to use Verizon Wireless Music CD software to manage with PC. External touch sensitive music controls on front of phone"

Try downloading this Verzion Wireless Music Software, if not just try converting all your files to mp3.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Svensen

I might be wrong on this one but if the songs are playing in Windows Media Player but not on your phone it might be because Media Player has saved them as wma files as opposed to mp3s.

Best thing to do is to try a song thats called name.mp3 and another called name.wma to see if any of the two copy across (or don't, as the case may be).

They should support both, there are instructions on wikipedia about them saying this for the phone:

" Audio Playback: Supports MP3 ( and WMA on models provided by Verizon Wireless, need to use Verizon Wireless Music CD software to manage with PC. External touch sensitive music controls on front of phone"

Try downloading this Verzion Wireless Music Software, if not just try converting all your files to mp3.

Hope this helps.

Cheers buddie....I'll give that a bash.Thanks. :)