Renfrewshire Derbies On Youtube

I'm afraid I don't have that one.

The older clips from Beta tapes belonged to a friend (axeman on the Ton site) and myself and another mate copied them to VHS. They tended to be games only where we won, or occasionally, only the Morton goals would be recorded if it was a defeat. Later clips like the one below are from my own VHS recordings, which I converted to DVD a few years ago.

I initially only spliced together the goals or key moments from full highlights to make 4/5 minute clips, but lately I've been doing 1st and 2nd half, now that YouTube allows me longer videos.

I have uploaded almost every Morton game I have, even the real dross when the club was on its knees at the turn of the millennium.

Here's the 1987 Cup game, featuring the only side to ever take the lead against the eventual winners. ;)

Great to see the late Ian Archer at the very end of that one clip. One of the few journalists who's ever had the nerve to say about Oldco, what so many of us felt 'a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace'