Jamster

The Sandman

Is it a rip off.................?

Does it cost you to bail out.......................?

167295[/snapback]

Under no condition do you use this what so ever unless you dont mind paying about 9 pounds every week.... :angry:

If your on Pay as You Go ... It waits til you've topped up and delayed netword style settings arrive the minute you top up and eat up all your hard earned cash...

As for being on contract / lin rental agreements its too late (if you actually manage to work out it is Jamster) before you know it .... Invoice in one hand at least 30-50 shackles a month leaving the other....

ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS COMPANY OR ANY LIKE IT......

Contact your service provider, doesnt matter if your on P&G or Line Rental they will do there best to help. They will inform you of a direct company number rather than an automated number to get these alerts stopped... or if your with o2 they are nice enough to call for you and put an instant stop to this shite for you....

I ended up getting the better of the Jamster Bastards.... When they agreed to cancel my service from some foreign speaking land I was told that I would get a cheque in the post for full refund of £75.... within 28 days... So I took the dudes name and he was actually telling the truth... it came through the post from Amsterdam or somewhere like that 3 weeks later..... :)

Now that wasnt it.... Another fecking cheque arrive for £78 refund so I thought hey why not ... gave it a try and it appeared that they had sent the first one out at my request .... and the 2nd one (accidentally) by another request.... My network... :lol::lol:

I never even asked o2 to get a refund I only wanted the feckers stopped before I had to change my number....

OHHH FAO BONGO

Wits fecking wrong with a standard ring ring :unsure: