Saints Golf Shoes

Guest pgc pro shop

Guest pgc pro shop

If you are a golfer and a Saints fan these shoes are a must. Adidas Z-Traxion, (white with 3 black stripes) with the Saints badge embroidered on both heels, pictured below.

Available now from Paisley Golf Club Professional Shop, to avoid disappoinment for Christmas presents secure your order today.

PM me for more details.

Gordon Stewart PGA Golf Professional.

post-2080-1128678121_thumb.jpg

Guest pgc pro shop
Are these official club merchadise? If not, then I expect Mr Adidas might be in a bit of trouble for nicking the club logo!

198309[/snapback]

Yes the logo was sent to Adidas by St. Mirren Football Club. The shoes were included in the raffle at the Premier Dinner earlier this year by St. Mirren Football Club.

If you are a golfer and a Saints fan these shoes are a must. Adidas Z-Traxion, (white with 3 black stripes) with the Saints badge embroidered on both heels, pictured below.

Available now from Paisley Golf Club Professional Shop, to avoid disappoinment for Christmas presents secure your order today.

PM me for more details.

198293[/snapback]

Whats the price?

PM me for more details.

198293[/snapback]

That's some size of picture, Is Goliath a member of Bushes...........?

Guest pgc pro shop
Gordon,

Do soft drinks manufacturers who provide free fridges to excellent pro shops such as yours get a discount? :P

198364[/snapback]

No problem Marc :wink:

They might help you score from the penalty spot :lol::unsure:

Edited by pgc pro shop