File Compressing

Guest Champions 2005-2006

Squashed, Sqooshed or Npt ?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Good evening.

Im unsure if its possible or not. I currently have over 25,000 MP3 formatted files and Im simply wondering because all my memory is becoming extremely full, even my backing up memory facilities, is it easy to compress or format these files, to enable them to work the exact same way they do but to free up masses of space ?

If it is wise to do so, what would be the best actions to take ?

Thanks

Carl :)

Good evening.

Im unsure if its possible or not. I currently have over 25,000 MP3 formatted files and Im simply wondering because all my memory is becoming extremely full, even my backing up memory facilities, is it easy to compress or format these files, to enable them to work the exact same way they do but to free up masses of space ?

Thanks

Go for it,what've you got to lose :wink:

Go for it,what've you got to lose :wink:

Thats what Im thinking to be fair. But if I lose everything that Ive back up then Im afraid the answer to your question is quite a lot Im afraid.

Its not like I have a listing for them all and I could easily try and download songs or anything :unsure:

Thanks anyway pal

Carl

Good evening.

Thanks

Why don't you just buy some removable storage?? :)

Why don't you just buy some removable storage?? :)

Already done this and its been used up. :rolleyes:

Carl

Edited by Champions 2005-2006