Pop Up's

johnstonebuddie

Anyone recommend pop up blockers from the internet? I have got a few already but they dont do sh1te!! :angry: I keep getting 2 warning ads, saying your infected with spyware so when i close them then 2 internet pages come up and its a constant circle of this closing rubbish, driving me mental and ruining my lovely visits to the virtual north bank. HELP!

Good answer :D

I know, my computer got rebooted because I couldnt get on the internet thinking it could be something to do with firefox (which didnt give me any of this pop up nonsense) so I resorted back to I.E when it restarted and thats where Ive got these bloody things from. Im back on mozilla now but they still come up in internet explorer. This is really annoying, any more ideas lads? :unsure:

I know, my computer got rebooted because I couldnt get on the internet thinking it could be something to do with firefox (which didnt give me any of this pop up nonsense) so I resorted back to I.E when it restarted and thats where Ive got these bloody things from. Im back on mozilla now but they still come up in internet explorer. This is really annoying, any more ideas lads? :unsure:

Get the google toolbar if you haven't already - it should help out with your IE browsing. If that's doing no good then I suggest that you get some adware & spyware removal software as you may have some programs added to your system from the net that are giving you these adverts.

Get the google toolbar if you haven't already - it should help out with your IE browsing. If that's doing no good then I suggest that you get some adware & spyware removal software as you may have some programs added to your system from the net that are giving you these adverts.

Ive got that aswell, and I downloaded ad aware professional edition. It gets rid of the websites taht come up but not the warning box. :( You see, once I close the warning boxes (2) then the 2 web pages come up so trying to get rid of the warning boxes is the problem.