More Beggary....

chingford

As may have been observed, I'm an ancient git who disnae do music or noise and beyond the sound of my own voice, I like peace and quiet.

So I have had little desire for downloading or sticking plastic hearing-aid wedges in my lugs in order to be deafened.

I had no need of Napster or its ilk.

But Ms Ching has been nagging me about a couple of tracks that she loves down the gym during Spinning Classes, and wanted to me to find them online for her:

Jessy - How long

and

Carnival de Paris dunno if that's the name or artiste - think it's the artiste.

All noise to me. :rolleyes:

Is there any way of me getting these tracks without having to download and sign up for Napster or Limewire or whatever is required? I had a look at Napster freebie for a week but it required a biggish download and install and then signing-up and giving other details I don't want to betray for so little bloody ongoing gain. I dunno if I could even find the stuff she wants...

Anyway...? Please?

Can anybuddie help an old soldier? (that's a tear-jerking lie, btw. I was only ever in the lifeboys)

If WYD was around I'm sure he would have copies of those noises... er... tracks... tunes?

As may have been observed, I'm an ancient git who disnae do music or noise and beyond the sound of my own voice, I like peace and quiet.

So I have had little desire for downloading or sticking plastic hearing-aid wedges in my lugs in order to be deafened.

But Ms Ching has been nagging me about a couple of tracks that she loves down the gym during Spinning Classes, and wanted to me to find them online for her:

Jessy - How long

and

Is there any way of me getting these tracks without having to download and sign up for Napster or Limewire or whatever is required? I had a look at Napster freebie for a week but it required a biggish download and install and then signing-up and giving other details I don't want to betray for so little bloody ongoing gain. I dunno if I could even find the stuff she wants...

Anyway...? Please?

Can anybuddie help an old soldier? (that's a tear-jerking lie, btw. I was only ever in the lifeboys)

If WYD was around I'm sure he would have copies of those noises... er... tracks... tunes?

If no-one else has them i should be able to find them when i get home later. Have had a look on http://isohunt.com/ and is the 'how long' one an Eagles song?

Jessy - How long

and

Anyway...? Please?

Carnival De Paris?

As in the old Dario G song from the '98 World Cup?

Aye, I've got that one at least. PM me your email and I'll send it on Ching....

Carnival De Paris?

As in the old Dario G song from the '98 World Cup?

Aye, I've got that one at least. PM me your email and I'll send it on Ching....

Oh dear Chingford, do you know what you are letting yourself in for? :huh: Some 'classic' hands-in-the-air Euro-house-disco-pop. I just got the whole album, which you are more than welcome to, but maybe the one track is enough!

The file is too big to be sent as an attachment so if you really want i will need to email it to you. The choice is yours....

Thank you, Gentlemen.

If I get those tracks from you good Buddies for Ms Ching, I may once again be granted sex this decade!

There may even be a god...

...until I listen to the noise...

(an email address is on its way... :) )

"old Dario G song from the '98 World Cup?" I believe there are bagpipes included in it. She yelled when she heard it played in a pub on the Faroes...

"Some 'classic' hands-in-the-air Euro-house-disco-pop." If that's the belgian burd in the Youtube thing then that is it. After the Kinks my musical tastes never really progressed... :rolleyes:

Thank you, Gentlemen.

If I get those tracks from you good Buddies for Ms Ching, I may once again be granted sex this decade!

There may even be a god...

...until I listen to the noise...

(an email address is on its way... :) )

"old Dario G song from the '98 World Cup?" I believe there are bagpipes included in it. She yelled when she heard it played in a pub on the Faroes...

"Some 'classic' hands-in-the-air Euro-house-disco-pop." If that's the belgian burd in the Youtube thing then that is it. After the Kinks my musical tastes never really progressed... :rolleyes:

Yup, that's the one bud. Was played to death at the time. Tho I liked it. :)

Email sent!