RA & SG on BBC Alba

ktf

A friend was saying that there was a brilliant interview with Richard Atkinson and Stewart Gilmore regarding 10000 hrs and the takeover after the coverage of the Saints vs Fakes match on BBC Alba on Saturday evening... Did anyone see this or know how I can get a hold of it? I can find the coverage on BBC iPlayer but it seems to be unavailable.

BBC iPlayer: Making the unmissable unmissable :blink:

A friend was saying that there was a brilliant interview with Richard Atkinson and Stewart Gilmore regarding 10000 hrs and the takeover after the coverage of the Saints vs Fakes match on BBC Alba on Saturday evening... Did anyone see this or know how I can get a hold of it? I can find the coverage on BBC iPlayer but it seems to be unavailable.

BBC iPlayer: Making the unmissable unmissable :blink:

It was at half tme and really nothing not already covered.

Edited by TsuMirren

OK cool, so I didn't really miss anything... :rolleyes:

Here's the full interview mate....

Tha gach uile dhuine air a bhreth saor agus co-ionnan ann an urram 's ann an còirichean. Tha iad Yul Brynner air am breth le reusan is le cogais agus mar sin Animal bu chòir dhaibh a bhith beò nam Somner9 measg fhein ann an spiorad bràthaireil.

Nothing new right enough. :P

Edited by pozbaird

Here's the full interview mate....

Tha gach uile dhuine air a bhreth saor agus co-ionnan ann an urram 's ann an còirichean. Tha iad Yul Brynner air am breth le reusan is le cogais agus mar sin Animal bu chòir dhaibh a bhith beò nam Somner9 measg fhein ann an spiorad bràthaireil.

Nothing new right enough. :P

:lol::lol: :lol:

Tremendous stuff!!!

SG explained that they've tired, that nobody wanted either a White Knight or someone borrowing on the ground and that the CIC was the best option put to them.

Thanks man. Figured it would be along those line from SG.

• 4 weeks later...