New 10000Hours Website Live

div

One of the main criticisms of 10000Hours up to now has been poor communication both on and off line.

Following Thursdays meeting I have worked with the 10000Hours team to produce a new website that hopefully gives them the platform to improve on their online stuff at any rate.

Main new additions are firstly a new "Frequently Asked Questions" section where you will hopefully be able to get answers to qurstions you may have that have already been asked (this will take time to grow so please ask new questions via the new contact form on the site).

And secondly a new discussion forum on their site for discussing the CIC "officially" with the 10000Hours team. It was difficult and perhaps inappropriate for Richard to answer questions on the official site and it didn't really work too well on here either so hopefully channelling it all into a dedicated forum on it's own will help.

As far as B&W Army goes I will of course keep this section open to provide a platform for debate on the sale of the club, but it will be re-branded as such and not purely about 10000Hours as it could well be that an alternative bid arises that needs to be discussed.

Although I have designed the new site for 10000Hours I won't be taking an active part in managing the forum as that would be a conflict of interests.

This is my baby and this is where I'm staying !

http://www.10000hours.org