Top 5 Foods For Good/bad s***es

ST SID

Having had a particularly pleasant jobby late this morning, slipped out nicely with no fuss, a good solid consistency and no potential for dangleberries, I thought I'd share a few thoughts on the right food for the exhilirating shanks experience. :ph34r:

1. Flemish Beef Stew - responsible for this mornings chilled oot session.

2. South Indian Garlic Chilli - excellent spicy but tasty dish from Ashoka, for the Xtreme toilet experience

3. Good old mince, colcannon and peas - a perfect blend of the rough and the smooth, however get the mix wrong and it can be potentially explosive

4. Beef Olives with brussell sprouts - entertain your friends and family with a bras band ensemble

5. St Sid's secret recipe chilli con carne - the trick is to eat shitloads of wholemeal pitta bread to get the right blend of consistency and titilation, do not under any circumstances pass on the pitta bread, :blink:, as this will result in carpet bombing. :ph34r:

Good

I find myself eating Bangers'n'mash on Sundays to firm me up after boozing and eating too much spicy stuff over the weekend. :o

I supposed any bland stodgy food would do the same.

BAD

Chicken Tikka Madras, who ordered the broken glass! :huh:

Anything with Kidney Beans, I don't think I digest them.

Donner Calazoni, A Mad Max experience, The First One is Good, Second not so bad, Third is terrible, You hope to god there is not a fourth :ph34r:

Doing the Cabbage Soup diet, I couldn't cough or sneeze without worry.

• 2 weeks later...