Missing Saints Fan

I just recieved this press release from the police.

I'm only assuming he is a saints fan because of the bunnet he was was wearing, but every buddie should keep an eye open for him.

POLICE have issued an appeal for a 75-year-old Johnstone man who is missing.

Pensioner James Cassidy was last seen at 10.30am on Tuesday, February 11 in High Street, Johnstone when he was boarding a McGills bus going to Glasgow City Centre.

Inspector Gerry McBride, of Johnstone community police, said: “It is completely out of character for James to go missing and his family are extremely concerned as he hasn’t been in contact with them.

“He is described as white, 5ft 8” in height and of slim build and bald. He was wearing a black St Mirren Football Club beanie hat, a black and grey three-quarter length hooded padded jacket, blue jeans and white trainers.”

“Each day he gets the bus around the same time to travel into Glasgow city centre, where he goes for coffee then returns home.

“I would urge anyone who recognises his description, or knows of his whereabouts to contact Police Scotland on 101.”

Edited by Liason909