Club Shop Closing Down Sale

awp

I totally agree, almost every other team has a club shop that sells Shirts, even a good few lower division teams and dont all queue up to stone me, but I also watch and used to play rugby (not professional or anything) but some amateur teams had even a wee room at there humble wee stadiums and sold CLUB SHIRTS. I think the BOD have really shot us in the foot with the deal with JD. And its not without risk- Just remember the Rangers deal with JJB (one of the Uk's biggest sports chains) that fell on its arse and Rangers ended up without all the money due from the deal and nobody to punt their strips for a while

Just an example of the complications for fans now that there is no club shop, I was trying to get hold of an infant home strip for my nephews Easter. Called the stadium to be told the club shop is no longer there so called jd paisley, they didn't have any, called jd Braehead and they didn't have any. Went online and managed to purchase an infant strip with next day delivery. The delivery came out yesterday when i was out apparently but left no card to collect. Went online to check what was going on and it will now be Tuesday before I'll have the strip due to the bank holiday.

What a lot of mucking around for something that should be simple for a fan to purchase on time for Easter. No wonder fans are being driven away from the game!