another alias

As usual, great performance

however...

didn't like his ding dong thatcher is dead bit

didn't like his referendum comments

but...

unlike, the mob, it never bothers me

i can think for myself

meat is murder had got me with tears in my eyes though...

a few boos in the crowd at the video

were they directed at Morrissey or the sentiment?

certainly makes me think about wot i am eating...

it always has done though

My cousin asked on Facebook the other day for nominations for the coolest band of all time and amongst his friends the most popular answer appeared to be The Smiths f**k knows why. Their music was never much more than a monotone dirge. Morrissey himself wore a womans blouse with a tree hanging out his back pocket and the lyric content was just f**king awful - "Hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ." Seriously? What was cool about that? All I can figure is that some twat of a geek at the NME wrote that they were cool and the idiotic student fraternity gobbled that up.

I also can't understand why anyone out for an night of musical appreciation would be happy to let some out of touch, aging musical nobody preach their political beliefs to them.

My cousin asked on Facebook the other day for nominations for the coolest band of all time and amongst his friends the most popular answer appeared to be The Smiths f**k knows why. Their music was never much more than a monotone dirge. Morrissey himself wore a womans blouse with a tree hanging out his back pocket and the lyric content was just f**king awful - "Hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ." Seriously? What was cool about that? All I can figure is that some twat of a geek at the NME wrote that they were cool and the idiotic student fraternity gobbled that up.

I also can't understand why anyone out for an night of musical appreciation would be happy to let some out of touch, aging musical nobody preach their political beliefs to them.

Like I said, his political beliefs are irrelevant to myself. I can think for myself.

I like (some) of his music (albeit my main pleasure was to hear him sing the 4 miserly Smiths songs that he did) and I connect with some of his lyrics.

For me, The Smiths are the greatest band of all time.

I do like your post however. Its got all of your hangers on into a rage! :lol:

Particularly Ernie. :lol: