Captain Kyle

There was discussion before the match in Dundee over who might be captain.  Posters seemed to be split between Samson and Ferdinand either of which might have been good choices so it was encouraging for the future that Kyle Magennis was given the captain's armband on his return to starting a match after injury. An outstanding young player with,  I hope and believe, a fantastic future ahead of him.  Well done captain Kyle. 

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

There was discussion before the match in Dundee over who might be captain.  Posters seemed to be split between Samson and Ferdinand either of which might have been good choices so it was encouraging for the future that Kyle Magennis was given the captain's armband on his return to starting a match after injury. An outstanding young player with,  I hope and believe, a fantastic future ahead of him.  Well done captain Kyle. 

Yep never saw that coming and interestingly unless I missed it I'm sure Kyle kept the armband even after McGinn came on.