Limewire

whosyirdaddy

I remember downloading Limewire P2P a few months ago after someone posted it on here.....

I believe a few others of you did aswell... If so you would probably have got the same versions as me 4.2.6.... Ive noticed recently that it keeps telling me I need updates then says there are none availible.... Although you can just keep clicking no and stick with the version you have...

Ive found the newest free version...Limewire V8.1 dont worry about the american thing... Is just a mirror link it nicks it from B)

Happy downloading folks

A few weeks ago, I (foolishly maybe?) paid about £10 for Limewire Pro after using the free one for a few months. It's fecking brilliant; nothing it can't find and it's blazingly fast. I've used Edonkey(and Pro), Emule, Imesh, Kazaa; just about everything in fact. Nothing comes close. :D

As a result, Wanadoo have sent me a letter threatening to cut me off as they claim I used 32GB last month -30 GB above my allowance. :P