Top 5 Over Rated Front Men

Guest AC Doyle

Guest AC Doyle

1. Paul Weller (jam were a good band - his solo stuff is rank not to mention his embarrassing nonsense with Style Council.

2. Joe Strummer (half decent band, Joe had no talent and lacked the presence of his comtemporaries - a better front man would have truly made The Clash a legendary band.)

3. Bono (Quite simply a breast of a human being with his daft buggy sunglasses)

4. Liam Gallagher (Toneless CLOWN!)

5. Kurt Kobain (Dead and all the better for it)

Guest AC Doyle
I completely disagree with all 5. They are all legends, IMO.

He has silly sunglasses? Aww, he must be shite then!

182885[/snapback]

Although you don't have silly sunglasses you still smell of rat-shit from your bin-raking exploits. I fail to see your point.

Bono is a screeching harpie with an inflated opinion of his talent. He sings like he is shitting a particularly rotund Morton fan like yourself - sideways. A complete screamer just like the crackhead bint that was Whitney Houston. U2 in general have all the creativity of a coked up grumbleweed. Anyway your taste is shit, literally. :P

Having just read that book I can inform you that it says nothing of the sort but DOES say:-

“Holmes, with fevered passion, proclaimed ‘Watson, Dartmoor, with the foul Grimpen Mire, is quite the most God forsaken place in the world’.

Watson glared in bewilderment at his companion before stating ‘Fúck me, Holmes, you obviously haven’t been to Greenock have you? You’d never solve a case there. And that cúnt Dongaton? He wears pished on t-shirts. Why would anyone want to listen to him?’ ‘Hmm. Very fúcking perceptive, Watson.’ Holmes concurred†:lol:

True.

A certain Mr. Proctor (engaged to the daughter of a well-known moderator of this very website) would dispute that fact.  :rolleyes:

182970[/snapback]

Yes indeed, you don't have to spell it out for me, he's one of my best mates and we've went over this before...

He was being a little economical with the truth. Mind you, ask him about the shirt I was wearing on Sat night. :) Turned up late for a barbie and didn't have time to iron the fcker - I thought it looked fine.

You going to the wedding?

Guest chorr
1. Paul Weller (jam were a good band - his solo stuff is rank not to mention his embarrassing nonsense with Style Council.

2. Joe Strummer (half decent band, Joe had no talent and lacked the presence of his comtemporaries - a better front man would have truly made The Clash a legendary band.)

3. Bono (Quite simply a breast of a human being with his daft buggy sunglasses)

4. Liam Gallagher (Toneless CLOWN!)

5. Kurt Kobain (Dead and all the better for it)

182851[/snapback]

Fair points you make on 1 to 4, but can't agree with number 5. Just my personal opinion of course, but I think he was a genius.

My own top 5 would be:

1. Chris Martin

2. Chris Martin

3. Chris Martin

4. Chris Martin

5. Chris Martin

Sorry, but I really can't stand that bed-wetting little prick :angry:

Guest AC Doyle

Personally, I think he should stick a shotgun in his mouth and blow his brains to f**k all over the place, for his wife and child to find when they come home.

184920[/snapback]

Issues :blink: