• Latest Topics

• The difficulty that the SNP have is they still have to govern for everyone in Scotland until this day of independence is reached (if ever) They also have to provide some positive policies and stop blaming every woe on Westminster policy, because if your being completely honest you would admit that the SG has created a lot of its own problems. 
    • Great argument that Scotland being in the UK, does not work for other parts of the UK. That keeping us in the union, severely disadvantages everyone else. Makes you wonder why they are so desperate to keep us eh… Must just be out of patriotic duty & the kindness of their hearts.    Honestly, arguments that were debunked a decade+ ago & some have still not worked out how ridiculous they actually are 😂😂
    • Murray seems to be a much improved manager and will have learned a lot tonight, so I'd give them a chance.  Given that Starks Park is 20 minutes on the bus from my house i'd much prefer them to come up and bring something of a travelling support with them 
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.