• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kingshead
    Newest Member
    kingshead
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Latest Topics

• Honestly, you are the type that will keep on and on when the facts, you know facts right, don't suit your view. So Scotland is getting loads of cash yet you still think all the issues that you keep banging on about are down to the UK Government?  Typical, it's no my fault, it's everybody else's fault......................society today, sheesh.  Back in my pocket. 
    • You've omitted how it was doing previously, funny that. PS Don't bother with the windows thing, mines are boarded up as I'll be away on holiday, better safe than sorry. 
    • It has almost got back on track but the money which was lost has never been recovered fully .   The f**k up was totally the fault of the Tory party .  and let’s not forget, it was “quickly remedied “ as you put it by the financial services market ( not the Tory Government) who exerted such pressure on the idiot Tory PM & Chancellor forcing them to be kicked out.     eta.  Btw , I’ll be round to your place tomorrow to pan yer windows in & I’ll be back next week to board them up.    make sure you’ve got my reward for putting it right 😎      
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.