Top 5 Things Yer....

EL NOMBRE

I remember the song the OLD Airdrie had at New Broomfield as an aprés goal tune tho...who else remembers ripping the piss out of them for that duing the 3-2 night-time victory...? :lol:

The Banana Splits :lol:

Was that the Fri night game,think Scotland were playing on the Sat.

Well ye see the thing is, that was the point - we didn't that night as Airdrie naturally only played it when they scored...so we had to sing it when we did...even think McGinty scored 2 that night. Just one of those bizarre games.... :lol:

Shame I missed that one.I'd have loved that. :( ....We could still do with a good tune like the though. :wink:

Well ye see the thing is, that was the point - we didn't that night as Airdrie naturally only played it when they scored...so we had to sing it when we did...even think McGinty scored 2 that night. Just one of those bizarre games.... :lol:

That was a fúckin' great game! I think they went a goal up in the first minute or something. When Saints equalised they scored again pretty quick. Then Saints came back with a McGinty double and we sang the Banana Splits for them. :lol:

That was a Tuesday night and the following Friday I headed off to Oz for what turned out to be an absolutely brilliant three week holiday. : :clapping:thumbs2

Then came back and went down to Somerset Park on a Tuesday where we lost 4-1 on a miserable night. :(

Then came back and went down to Somerset Park on a Tuesday where we lost 4-1 on a miserable night. :(

That night was f"kin horrific. Remember Big John driving us over the Braes to get to Ayr that night in the worst rain I've ever seen (might not be as bad as the B&Q Fir Park night, couldn't tell you - before my time)...was scared for my life there and back.... :o

And then there was the match itself...ugh... :(

Edited by Tennant's Lager