Recording Cds/dvds

whosyirdaddy

I use to have RECORD NOW on my machine which I must admit was absolutely cool... Far better than Nero Burning Rom I had in my last machine.

However Ive just noticed that since re-installing my system and loading all disc back onto it. . . Record Now is no longer on it :blink:

I can only burn disc (CDs) with Windows Media Player which is pish because it keeps saying CODEC is failing or something rather often and wasting loads of disc. .

Just looking for some suggestions as to what you have used personally and what you find is best. Pref a free one BUT if not I dont mind paying for it if its cool

I can burn DVDs ok with another package that has installed fine. . Its just the CDs, which I actually never burn for my own use, just for my mates B)

I use to have RECORD NOW on my machine which I must admit was absolutely cool... Far better than Nero Burning Rom I had in my last machine.

However Ive just noticed that since re-installing my system and loading all disc back onto it. . . Record Now is no longer on it :blink:

I can only burn disc (CDs) with Windows Media Player which is pish because it keeps saying CODEC is failing or something rather often and wasting loads of disc. .

Just looking for some suggestions as to what you have used personally and what you find is best. Pref a free one BUT if not I dont mind paying for it if its cool

I can burn DVDs ok with another package that has installed fine. . Its just the CDs, which I actually never burn for my own use, just for my mates B)

what about dvd/cd santa

• 2 weeks later...