Free Stuff

whosyirdaddy

Curious to know if anyone else has done this;

I downloaded Azureus 2.4.02 via Torrentspy website. Once that installed you jump onto the torrentspy homepage and type in virtually anything you want and watch that badboy come to you for free.

Yesterday I got;

Limewire Pro Version 4.11.0

Jasc Paintshop Pro 9.01

Jasc Animation Shop Pro (Bongo have you got this)

Nero Version 6

Im sure you normally have to pay for these or you only get a 30 day trial BUT all this stuff is full software packages and doesnt have an expiry time....

Looks like my days on ESaints could be numbered :lol:

I downloaded Azureus 2.4.02 via Torrentspy website. Once that installed you jump onto the torrentspy homepage and type in virtually anything you want and watch that badboy come to you for free.

Yesterday I got;

Jasc Paintshop Pro 9.01

Nero Version 6

Im sure you normally have to pay for these or you only get a 30 day trial BUT all this stuff is full software packages and doesnt have an expiry time....

Viruses are gonnae get ye.... :wink:

For the wrasslin in November? F"kin right mate! :D:P

Slight problem now Dave, I was meant to be off on Friday and I'm now working...........

Internet access has been thwarted at work due to too much fu-key su-key in certain quarters.................

I do have the number in my trusty dog..................

Edited by BongoVonBudvar

Slight problem now Dave, I was meant to be off on Friday and I'm now working...........

Internet access has been thwarted at work due to too much fu-key su-key in certain quarters.................

I do have the number in my trusty dog..................

Aww bollocks.... :(

Good luck with the phone, you'll need it.... :(

Guest jnr 1987

Yesterday I got;

Jasc Paintshop Pro 9.01

Nero Version 6

I use limewire to download stuff,But i want to download with azureus from newnova.org.problem is cant get azureus to start download. Can get it onto site but wont download :unsure:

I use limewire to download stuff,But i want to download with azureus from newnova.org.problem is cant get azureus to start download. Can get it onto site but wont download :unsure:

The torrentspy one is probably best option buddie... Seems strange at 1st... But once you get azureus from mirror link in Kent UK you then go back to it and it seems to link well with that site B)