Nero Cd Burning Problems.

Bill Lees

I'm trying to burn an MS Publisher file onto a CD-R disc using Nero. But whenever I hit the burn button it says that the disc type is not compatible and that the disc type required is DVD+R/RW,DVD -R/RW.

What am I doing wrong here?

I'm trying to burn an MS Publisher file onto a CD-R disc using Nero. But whenever I hit the burn button it says that the disc type is not compatible and that the disc type required is DVD+R/RW,DVD -R/RW.

Have you selected the CD option on the front page of ( on the smartstart bit)??

It's at the top of the page in the middle!!

I found that nero just refused to work on my PC Bill. I ended up downloading from the net HT fireman. It was free and works a treat.

Check out the support and free download pages at

Nero