Lerwick Brewery - Buddie Beer

Alba

Just ordered a case of this stuff on a whim.

Anybuddie tried it? Decent or pish in a bottle?

I bought a few cases at Christmas and I still have a couple. I'm not an expert on beer or lager as I tend to fall over whilst carrying out my research and by the next morning I can't remember what it tastes like but I'm certain that if it was any good it would have been long gone.

When I walked into the brewery/gas depot to buy the stuff they told me I would need to order it online from a distributor in Glasgow1eye.gif .They then said they would bottle some for me as they had some spare labels lying around and off I went a happy buddie.

They sell the same stuff in the pubs up here in Shetland but its labelled 60 North for the lager and Skippers Ticket for the beer. I've heard they are doing a version for Airdrie which I'm sure will turn the heads of the buckfast swilling neds from that scenic part of the world.

Guest TPAFKATS

A mate won a case are hospitality last season. Can't recall if it was lager or beer, but it was hoachin' - and I say this as someone who loves real ales.