Alex Rae Vs Ian Murray

Murray was out his depth, but he didn't appoint himself.

I thought he was a decent shout but was quickly proved wrong. He's gone, and his tenure amounts to a cameo appearance in a single chapter in St Mirren's history.

The damage was done last season, and our relegation is what will and should be remembered, and learned from.

I think it is premature to compare Rae to anyone. This time next season, it'll be interesting to run a comparison with MacPherson's first 18 months or so.

So when the board make a decision with bad consequences they've "f**ked up"?

When they make a decision with good consequences they've "fluked it"?

That's neither fair nor reasonable.

Murray was an excellent decision based on his record and what we could afford and the decision was roundly welcomed on here.

Rae was a gamble and the decision was treated with scorn and anger on here.

One then worked out and the other didn't resulting in pretty speedy rectification from the board.

It seems to me that you and many other idiots on here can't get your tiny brains around the difference between a decision and the outcome of a decision. To be fair, people who have achieved absolutely nothing in their lives in terms of responsibility often don't understand this.

Thank f**k for those who voted to keep you out of political office.

Is this what happens when folk skip their medication then?