Can't keep this to 10 as there are around 100,000 f*ckwits who hold season tickets for Castle Greyskull & Darkhead.
But the top 10 individuals are:
1. Sandy Clark: for the goal that never crossed the line
2. The ref. Waddle, for those under 25 ask yer dad.
3. Martin Mooney, former Dumbarton player, by god did I hate that wee jobbie.
4. The ref that sent off 3 or 4 Saints at Somerset park one dark and cold windy day, think his name was Timmons.
5. Steve Archibald, wage lifting c**t
6. Ally McCoist, dirty fecker scored against us far far too often for my liking.
7. SuperTim Peter Grant
8. Alex Bone for raising his game to almost adequate after he left the Buds
9. George O'Boyle, coke snorting (allegedly)wee s***e (definatley)
10. Warren Hawke