Digital Radio Difficulties

Bill Lees

I'm a huge fan of digital radio. I've got at least four digital radios, but my first one, a Pure Evoke-1 which I've had about three years, has just developed a problem. It won't receive any stations other than BBC 3 and BBC 4. When you try to scroll through the stations, it just toggles between 3 and 4. This is a real pisser for someone who likes to listen to BBC 7, BBC 6 Music, Core, and plenty of other stuff too. I've tried completely re-tuning the device, cutting the power and re-booting, but nowt changes. anybody know what's going on ?

It's only picking up the two strongest signals within the local multi-plex methinks? Either replace the antenna or the whole thing to be honest. :blink:

192028[/snapback]

No, it doesn't appear to be that. For example, it will go to the stations stored on the pre-set buttons, but then when you try to scroll through the stations it'll only toggle between the preset and a station adjacent to it - obviously a different station depending on what preset you're on, obviously.

Edited by Bill Lees