Mobile Realtones

ST SID

Mobile realtones:

I have downloaded an MSP and a Clash track as that's all there was on the t-mobile site worth downloading - yes it was that f'k'n rank rotten I had to download the Clash. :P

Can you transfer music across from your PC or are there trustworthy locations to download it from that are less than £3 a go and won't bombard you with pish texts for the rest of your life? :huh:

Does your phone play mp3s? Download them from limewire, f**k that paying £3 carry on.

Either transfer via bluetooth or to your phone's memory card if it has one.

217457[/snapback]

Absolutely spot on....

I just download tunes as normal and bluetooth dongle them to my phone...

If you are ever in any of the pubs Im working in I can bluetooth you any tune you want PLUS I'll even bluetooth your avatar or whatever else you may require.... Totally free of charge service :wink:

Does your phone play mp3s? Download them from limewire, f**k that paying £3 carry on.

Either transfer via bluetooth or to your phone's memory card if it has one.

217457[/snapback]

Liking Limewire....Exploited - Beat the Bastards... :flowers

Still unsure .... Need to find out what time we are finishing up at tomorrow :(  .... Cause thats when I get my 2 weeks holidays

218302[/snapback]

As I never heard any complaints about restricted views I take it you didn't make it. :P The youngsters did very well...very good school, well seen that FTOF isn't anything to do with it. :wink: