Top 5 Most Memerable* St. Mirren Matches

jazza

I have to totally agree, which is why I went for the semi-final win in my top five, as it was only true buds that were there that day. After the final whistle in the cup final, it really took the edge of the day, watching so-called fans celebrating, when most of them not only didn't support st mirren but followed one of the old firm.

231378[/snapback]

I often wonder what size our support would be if we played one of the old scum in a final

• 3 weeks later...
Guest magners explosion

1. dundee united 2-1 in premier 2001 (2 from ricky)

2. 2-1 ayr 2000

3. 4-0 2005 ross county away

4. stirling away 1997? (shuggies goal!)

5. dunfermline 1-1 2000 ( nickys goal)

more to come!!

Not in any order.

Cup final  :D 

Semi final :D  :D

3-1 celtic away stichroth and gunni torn them to shreads(anybody got this on tape) :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Dundee Utd 4-1 cup  :D  :D  :D

And I have got a game stuck in my mind

5-2-----6-2 Hearts at Love Street any one jog my mind. <_<

240673[/snapback]

The Celtic game was actually 3-0 and was one of the best league matches I’ve ever been at. I think I've still got it on tape some place but I dunno where.

As for the Hearts games; if I remember rightly we beat them 6-2 at Love Street on the final day of the ’84-’85 season then early the following season beat them 5-2. Then they lost the league on the final day of the season on goal difference as S*ll*k beat us 5-0 and Hearts lost to Dundee.

The Celtic game was actually 3-0 and was one of the best league matches I’ve ever been at. I think I've still got it on tape some place but I dunno where.

As for the Hearts games; if I remember rightly we beat them 6-2 at Love Street on the final day of the ’84-’85 season then early the following season beat them 5-2. Then they lost the league on the final day of the season on goal difference as S*ll*k beat us 5-0 and Hearts lost to Dundee.

240868[/snapback]

You got the Hearts games the wrong way round HHIBSS.

That 6 - 2 game was amazing, 6 different players scored for us that day. If memory serves me correctly Hearts scored first, too. For younger readers of this site, in the mid 80's we really hated Hearts, it felt like a derby when we played them.

241064[/snapback]

Anyone who remembers that period will still hate them......It baffles me how one club can attract so many tossers to its fan base !!

In no particular order:

3-2 at Cappeilow. I was howling with laughter as Yards danced his way though the M¤rt¤n team. Get it right up you Hopkin you cnut.

2-1 at Raith in the Championship season, from then on the league was never in doubt. Junior, Junior, Junior...

Beating Falkirk at home near the end of the Chapionship season. 2-1 possibly. McKnight magic anyway, was ecstatic that day

3-0 down at Cappeilow about 8 years ago around Christmas. Scrimmy has a brilliant debut and we hail him as the next Money. FFS!!!! Back in the old days when we were all in the Cowshed with just the fence between us. Loving it

1-1 at Eastend Park early on in the Championship season. We pissed all over Dunfermline, scored first yet only came away with a point. It was the crowd that made it that day, Baltatcha probably had his best game in a Saints shirt.

Again, Im afraid Im only young :lol:

Anyone who remembers that period will still hate them......It baffles me how one club can attract so many tossers to its fan base !!

244580[/snapback]

It certainly felt that way. While we never did the OF in the '87 cup run putting out the 'Ton was great but sweeter still doing the jam tarts at Hampden.

Guest ballochbud72

1. Saints 3 nil versus slavia prague

2.Ian Nicholson equailser v the stinky fifers 2000

3. Peter Mackie v the **** (who remembers this goal just after hammerby 3 3 game)

4. Big Bombscare Walker v the dirty people

5. Mad monk v the **** with their new non bigoted signing policy (i always wanted to play for...........................................................................................................................................................................) and i always wanted to be the head coach of the new york/jersey metro stars hold on who are dc united

PS EL NOMBRE HAS A SEASON TICKET FOR CAPPIELOW

Mr Ogg :P

1. Saints 3 nil versus slavia prague

2.Ian Nicholson equailser v the stinky fifers 2000

3. Peter Mackie v the **** (who remembers this goal just after hammerby 3 3 game)

4. Big Bombscare Walker v the dirty people

5. Mad monk v the **** with their new non bigoted signing policy (i always wanted to play for...........................................................................................................................................................................) and i always wanted to be the head coach of the new york/jersey metro stars hold on who are dc united

PS EL NOMBRE HAS A SEASON TICKET FOR CAPPIELOW

Mr Ogg  :P

248449[/snapback]

Oggie wouldnae post that ya nugget........... :P