Playstation

ST SID

The wee fella has managed to acquire an old playstation - one of the grey efforts. Can you still get games for that one and if so where's the best place?

Even better if there's somewhere open today? :huh:

You can still get old PS1 games aye, but it's going to be the preowned and used market that you'll be looking at.

You might be able to get some of them in likes of GAME or that...there's also (or at least there was, presume it's still there) a wee shop that's just down Union St from Central Station in Glasgow that I think if memory serves sells the odd used game etc as well...can't remember the name but it sells action figures from movies and that kinda thing like Forbidden Planet do.

If you canny find anything else there's a couple of games of mine he can have gratis though - including FIFA 2001 (has the Buds in it from when we were last in the SPL). :)

You can still get old PS1 games aye, but it's going to be the preowned and used market that you'll be looking at.

You might be able to get some of them in likes of GAME or that...there's also (or at least there was, presume it's still there) a wee shop that's just down Union St from Central Station in Glasgow that I think if memory serves sells the odd used game etc as well...can't remember the name but it sells action figures from movies and that kinda thing like Forbidden Planet do.

If you canny find anything else there's a couple of games of mine he can have gratis though - including FIFA 2001 (has the Buds in it from when we were last in the SPL). :)

Cheers TL, is there anywhere in the Paisley Centre, think its open today....I refuse to buy anything from wegie scumbag shops - 'cept pies in emergencies. :)

Cheers TL, is there anywhere in the Paisley Centre, think its open today....I refuse to buy anything from wegie scumbag shops - 'cept pies in emergencies. :)

Hmm, don't know for certain but I think there's maybe one or two places in the InShops? Think there was anyway, though I never bought anything from the place last time I saw it, which was ages ago. :blink:

There's a place called GameStation beside the strosity that is the Piazza. it does second hand games, dunno if it will still have PlayStation ones though.

Probably worth a look :)

Found a gemmie wee shop in h@milton - a game shop amongst all their £ shops. A fraction of the price of their wegie equivalents with most games going for £2. :)

Cash Converters sell PS games/X box games etc.Probably half-inched by some shell-suit Bob lookin to make enough for a ten pound bag. :ph34r:

The wee fella has managed to acquire an old playstation - one of the grey efforts. Can you still get games for that one and if so where's the best place?

Even better if there's somewhere open today? :huh:

I have a few kiddies games left over, (since the wee yin got a bit big for them) pm me your address and I'll gladly send them on, Crassh Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon and the likes!!

PS All copies mind!! :ph34r:

I have a few kiddies games left over, (since the wee yin got a bit big for them) pm me your address and I'll gladly send them on, Crassh Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon and the likes!!

PS All copies mind!! :ph34r:

Stolen copies at that ya smelly gr'n'k b'st'rt. :double:double:double

Some folk you just can't do any favours!! :angry:

Gerrit right up ye!! :P

Aye, like I was gonnae pm gr'n'ks no1 housebreaker my home address. Honest ti f"k one post about antiquated electrical goods and the jungle drums start beating in larkfield...thieving scumbags! :P

Aye, like I was gonnae pm gr'n'ks no1 housebreaker my home address. Honest ti f"k one post about antiquated electrical goods and the jungle drums start beating in larkfield...thieving scumbags! :P

Back in the civilised world of Renfrewshire...........

Offer of my old games still stands Sidney.................

If I only knew how to do the smiley for "complete wanker"!! :rolleyes:

You mean to say there was only ONE creepy f"ker at Crappielow? :blink::lol:

Seriously...I believe you're talking about DongaTon's 'mate', Chris Norris.....................

Quite sick boys!! (considering the sick cnut from Paisley who's just been convicted of raping an 11 month old baby)

Best left alone don't you think??