Saints Top In Russian Pub

My mate has just started a new job in Sakhalin Island, (you can hardly get any further away)[ and is out there doing his courses before going out to the Rig.

He got a bit of time off and went to the local pub in Yuzhno Sakhalin and up on the wall was this Top.

Brilliant.....We have Global Appeal.clap.gifclap.gif

post-6073-0-29653900-1387014665_thumb.jp

Edited by thomsons dropped it

My mate has just started a new job in Sakhalin Island, (you can hardly get any further away)[ and is out there doing his courses before going out to the Rig.

He got a bit of time off and went to the local pub in Yuzhno Sakhalin and up on the wall was this Top.

Brilliant.....We have Global Appeal.clap.gifclap.gif

I was just sitting here just now reading your post when my son walked in wearing the identical Braehead strip. What a coincidence. He's chuffed to bits about it.

I was just sitting here just now reading your post when my son walked in wearing the identical Braehead strip. What a coincidence. He's chuffed to bits about it.

Hi Rick, it must be Shirt day.....When I saw your post I thought I would let you see the Shirt I got last trip Offshore. It belonged to the son of one of the Contract

Electricians on the Ship. The young lad was good enough to let me have it. It has a few coffee type stains on it so I am trying to find somewhere to clean the

bad bits without damaging the good bits (Signatures)

post-6073-0-18863200-1387029181_thumb.jp

Hi Rick, it must be Shirt day.....When I saw your post I thought I would let you see the Shirt I got last trip Offshore. It belonged to the son of one of the Contract

Electricians on the Ship. The young lad was good enough to let me have it. It has a few coffee type stains on it so I am trying to find somewhere to clean the

bad bits without damaging the good bits (Signatures)

That's another cracker. Hope you get it cleaned up OK. My son Scott has that strip too but for some reason he likes the one in the Russian pub better.