What Are We Playing At

toon army

The team is not equipped to be in the spl dogfight it's lightweight. Danny hasn't been able to strengthen the one area he needed most and that is the defence. If the board let this club slip down to the championship it will undo the tremendous job they did by getting us into the spl and everything that's went since. Make no mistake that If we go down we will be stripped of any quality and play young lads. The people who work for the club will lose their jobs with the decrease in attendances and sponsorship. Sure the premiership isn't great but in Scotland it is the only place to be. Please don't say hearts and rangers being in the league will be good as if you look at it we would not finish above either of them and do you really fancy Cowdenbeath and Alloa away? I'm fed up,with saints at min I'm there each game cos that's what we do but I don't understand how winning the league cup wasn't the platform we needed to push onto that next level and move from being bottom feeders to mid table? It's so boring no players no money no nothing. We're going to get beat today we all know it but that's nothing new it's failing to take 3 points v hearts , stjohnstone, kille and thistle that's going to cost us. Regardless if the team is being sold off the chairman has a duty to do the best for the club. Our next run of fixtures isn't great and with a manger that's ran out of ideas I am v worried. Is there anything we can do to help us survive?

Join the trust ( SMIA) I think they will be needed if we go down

Sorry, don't buy these type of statements.

It was a win that got away against Thistle, barely gets a mention but mainly moaning and greeting we didn't win.

We were unlucky against Hearts, dodgy penalty, Thommo misses a few decent chances, all we hear is another game lost.

So to write off a win against a HIbs team that were going well as "papering over the cracks" is an insult to the manager and team that won that day.

Not sure that the guy was trying to belittle the result at Easter Road but merely state that the result, as good as it was, took the heat off Lennon and, in essence, "papered over the cracks" and there are cracks, big ones.

I know you get tired of the same moans on here week in week out but you have to ask yourself why people feel that way. The football this year has been pretty poor for the most part and I'm not sure that this group of players has got what's needed to get us to safety. I hope I'm wrong.