St Mirren And Heaven

Thing is Drew - if you drive round from Love St into Shortroods the bulk of the exterior walls still exist. Northbank bogs and all.

All we need is a Saints fan to win the Euromillions Jackpot - buy the club and the land at Love St and redevelop the old ground the way it was with the ramp up to the Northbank.

Aye, I came down Albion St so all I saw was boards enclosing the area. A bit grim, really.

Upon reading the thread title I made an assumption that I was going to read some reference as to how a fan of the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co could secure himself/herself admission into this mythical realm known in the Christian world as "heaven".

If one would desire such passage may I make the following suggestions

If you wish to go to heaven when you die then may I suggest that you wear a St Mirren first team playing shirt and a tie. It will also help if you wear at St Mirren professional football club pte ltd co bunnet with the words "f**k the Morton" written upon it and that will assist in getting you to heaven when you die.

You could possibly make a song up about such a process!!!!!