51% Group Is Killing Our Club

They have knocked back a few offers because there was reasonable doubt about the intentions of the buyers, and I believe it's also true that a couple of bids have got pretty far as well before collapsing for one reason or another.

I think we can more or less rule Gordon out of another bid, as he has invested his money elsewhere now

Div, I appreciate there is a limit to what you can divulge (assuming you have this knowledge in any event), but do you know if the consortium still have the same asking price, and if they have knocked back offers that they deemed too low. Also, is this why Gordon's bids were rejected, or was there more to that?

Even as I type this, I pretty much know that you won't be able to answer, but they are questions that I am sure many of us have.

Div, I appreciate there is a limit to what you can divulge (assuming you have this knowledge in any event), but do you know if the consortium still have the same asking price, and if they have knocked back offers that they deemed too low. Also, is this why Gordon's bids were rejected, or was there more to that?

Even as I type this, I pretty much know that you won't be able to answer, but they are questions that I am sure many of us have.

No idea what the consortium are looking for.

The final 10000Hours bid was £1.25m if I remember correctly.

I believe that figure was broadly acceptable (that was but there were fears about the payment milestones and the sustainability of the bid. That was two years ago of course, I'm not sure what if anything might have changed since then.

Gordon's bid(s) was/were less than that figure I believe but were also structured differently as he wanted a percentage of the sale to go directly into the club.

No idea what the consortium are looking for.

The final 10000Hours bid was £1.25m if I remember correctly.

I believe that figure was broadly acceptable (that was but there were fears about the payment milestones and the sustainability of the bid. That was two years ago of course, I'm not sure what if anything might have changed since then.

Gordon's bid(s) was/were less than that figure I believe but were also structured differently as he wanted a percentage of the sale to go directly into the club.

Cheers, Div.