This Snp Candidate Just Oozes Class

Stuart Dickson

I am seriously phukin embarrassed to see our club being associated with one particular political party in the national media today, pictures of a political party leader in front of our stadium and club badge and with the club mascot is out of order

do the club back this particular political party ?

The club don't back one particular party, John. Both Liebour and the SNP have billboards trackside.

There is nothing the club can do if Murphy is out on the street but I seriously hope the utter cretin that he is copped a mouthful from some of the lads heading for the game regarding his behaviour during the referendum. A few eggs wouldn't have gone amiss. Enough is enough with that prick. Particularly when the c**t has been vocal at the scrapping of free school meals and his contemporaries over here in West Dunbartonshire wanting to scrap 2.5 hours of vital education time at primary school level.

But hey ho, dear old Jim is trying to buy a few votes by pressing for bevvy at the fitba, eh? Does he seriously think we all button up the back in Scotland?

Guest TPAFKATS

Salmond was opening the ground in his official capacity as First Minister of Scotland, not as an SNP politician.

The adverts trackside do not imply official endorsement by the club.

Getting the mascot to pose for photies with Murphy on a political campaign, weeks before a general election was poor judgement imo.

Salmond was opening the ground in his official capacity as First Minister of Scotland, not as an SNP politician.

The adverts trackside do not imply official endorsement by the club.

Getting the mascot to pose for photies with Murphy on a political campaign, weeks before a general election was poor judgement imo.

Fur fox ake!

I know the SNP gave 16 year olds the vote for the Ref, but surely they've not lowered the voting age so far for the next election that weans will be swayed by the Panda influence!

It's a non-story - unless you're paranoid... :whistle:

Guest TPAFKATS

Fur fox ake!

I know the SNP gave 16 year olds the vote for the Ref, but surely they've not lowered the voting age so far for the next election that weans will be swayed by the Panda influence!

It's a non-story - unless you're paranoid... :whistle:

It politicises the club by association.

The chief exec is quoted on radio today saying club are in favour of selling alcohol and we would be a pilot club.

Now, if I was paranoid...