Sin Bin- New Moninations

Deekthebuddie

3 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

Whydowebother and happygolucky.  Both displaying an almost Morton supporter amount of wankerness, but please feel free to judge for yourself

Methinx, after reading your last few posts, you should sober up................and learn how to spell...................Monintations. :lol:

Utter clown. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

Whydowebother and happygolucky.  Both displaying an almost Morton supporter amount of wankerness, but please feel free to judge for yourself

What’s a Moninantion ?

Seeing as you pointed out that you’re so much more intelligent, it won’t be a problem explaining the thread title [emoji14]

IMG_0170.jpg

Methinx, after reading your last few posts, you should sober up................and learn how to spell...................Monintations. :lol:
Utter clown. :byebye

Berated me for banter implying it was abusive then rips into three different forum users within minutes [emoji3]

Aye, he’s definitely, infinitely more intelligent ....

1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

What’s a Moninantion ?

Seeing as you pointed out that you’re so much more intelligent, it won’t be a problem explaining the thread title emoji14.png

Has to be pished, can't be that much of a twat sober.....................surely? :1eye

Isn't threatening behaviour a sin bin, no in fact, a reason to be banned?

Suppose it depends if the moderator see's it a as serious as having a laugh. 

I see Ricky sees the sin bin as a re-education...................:hammer
Feck sake, when is the close season over? :byebye

I hope you can manage the reintegration to society?

Jesus wept, really...

I said earlier, I honestly couldn’t see anything ( tragically i did look ) that could put any of you guys in the bin ( which we don’t need )

How long is it for ?

Just now, whydowebother said:

I hope you can manage the reintegration to society?

Jesus wept, really...

I said earlier, I honestly couldn’t see anything ( tragically i did look ) that could put any of you guys in the bin ( which we don’t need )

How long is it for ?

See FRicky singled you our, ignoring Deeky boy, that smacks of a troll.................snake won't be happy. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Why are you pished on a Wednesday night.........................don't you sign on in the morning?  :1eye

No still in work, earning a good wage but still trying to get to grips with my new phone, and quietly happy knowing that you are in the sin bin for posting shite and nobody particularly likes you. Why dont you try Greenock?

See FRicky singled you our, ignoring Deeky boy, that smacks of a troll.................snake won't be happy. 

That’s nothing, apparently I need to borrow some boxing gloves so i can get knocked f**k out of [emoji3]

I’m 5’ 6” , 10 stone - what weight bracket is that in boxing terms ? Paper bag ? [emoji3]

Surely, threatening deserves a wee room in here ?

Just now, Deekthebuddie said:

No still in work, earning a good wage but still trying to get to grips with my new phone, and quietly happy knowing that you are in the sin bin for posting shite and nobody particularly likes you. Why dont you try Greenock?

Says the guy the almost nobody pays any attention to.................ah, that's why you're on the rampage tonight.

Under 400 posts in 5 years, then this tonight. 

I've been here a long time, ya plum, take a look at yourself. 

Do yourself a favour, away and don't bother me, ya cnut. :double

3 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

That’s nothing, apparently I need to borrow some boxing gloves so i can get knocked f**k out of emoji3.png

I’m 5’ 6” , 10 stone - what weight bracket is that in boxing terms ? Paper bag ? emoji3.png

Surely, threatening deserves a wee room in here ?

Report his posts, see if there's any moderation on here, I doubt it right enough. 

54 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Says the guy the almost nobody pays any attention to.................ah, that's why you're on the rampage tonight.

Under 400 posts in 5 years, then this tonight. 

I've been here a long time, ya plum, take a look at yourself. 

Do yourself a favour, away and don't bother me, ya cnut. :double

Faraway, stay faraway, but every so often grace us with your tales from the sin bin, they are, very occassionally amusing

Not suggesting a murder, just some friendly fistycuffs, for charity even.  Went to an amateur boxing night at rugby park, everybody went to the bar afterwards and became pals. Personally I don't have anything against you but when you start getting personal, I do have issues.  Lets agree to disagree or we need to discuss(without Faraways knickers getting wet) where we go from here.  Hope it doesn't go that way as I've enjoyed some of your past posts, but I could be wrong as I was with faraway 

10 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

Not suggesting a murder, just some friendly fistycuffs, for charity even.  Went to an amateur boxing night at rugby park, everybody went to the bar afterwards and became pals. Personally I don't have anything against you but when you start getting personal, I do have issues.  Lets agree to disagree or we need to discuss(without Faraways knickers getting wet) where we go from here.  Hope it doesn't go that way as I've enjoyed some of your past posts, but I could be wrong as I was with faraway 

Ok, this............"What a wanker, thought you would have something better to say than that.  Obvious you are from the inbred section of Greenock(Morton) and will happily subject you to the hiding you deserve" for next to nothing suggests you, lets say, have made an error in your posts tonight.

You clearly are suggesting you could, and that's a dangerous statement, dish out a "hiding" to someone you don't know.

Trying to turn it into some charity boxing match is, frankly, embarrassing.

You do have issues, and it's best you keep them to yourself.

Now, I happen to be a member of a boxing club and would be happy to entertain you the next time your in Arbroath. 

Edited by faraway saint

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ok, this............"What a wanker, thought you would have something better to say than that.  Obvious you are from the inbred section of Greenock(Morton) and will happily subject you to the hiding you deserve" for next to nothing suggests you, lets say, have made an error in your posts tonight.

You clearly are suggesting you could, and that's a dangerous statement, dish out a "hiding" to someone you don't know.

Trying to turn it into some charity boxing match is, frankly, embarrassing.

You do have issues, and it's best you keep them to yourself.

Now, I happen to be a member of a boxing club and would be happy to entertain you the next time your in Arbroath. 

Next time I'm in Arbroath I will give you a shout.  And as for charity boxing matches, I'm all in favour if they are proparly supervised, aren't totally sour in mood and everyone can get on, and the chosen location/cause be a beneficiary.  I've been to a few of these events and everyone is a winner. And for the record faraway, I've liked some of your posts too, so I'm offering the olive branch to the 3 forum members this is involving, call it quits, keep things friendly and move on or we keep things as they are or we make arrangements?

2 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

Next time I'm in Arbroath I will give you a shout.  And as for charity boxing matches, I'm all in favour if they are proparly supervised, aren't totally sour in mood and everyone can get on, and the chosen location/cause be a beneficiary.  I've been to a few of these events and everyone is a winner. And for the record faraway, I've liked some of your posts too, so I'm offering the olive branch to the 3 forum members this is involving, call it quits, keep things friendly and move on or we keep things as they are or we make arrangements?

No need for olive branch, it's a forum, we all make posts that are, erm, best forgotten,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as I said, no touching. :wink:

PS Can you get me out of here.............maybe a file in a cake?

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

No need for olive branch, it's a forum, we all make posts that are, erm, best forgotten,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as I said, no touching. :wink:

So long as it doesn't get personal and your a supporter of our team, we can let this go, maybe even with a little heavy petting?