Hendo

St Mirren v the West Lothian criminals

On train home after a night in Paisley and little regard to the drink responsibly campaign.

3 points well earned and the momentum continues is the big positive which out weighs all the negatives some people on here are spouting.

Maybe we should start a post responsibly campaign on the forum.
I'll drink to that but maybe not too responsibly.

COYS. see you all next Monday. Ya moaning faced .......

3 minutes ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Possibly, but didn't help that nearly every time he tried to pass the ball a Livi player was kicking lumps out him, and not getting the fouls. I actually thought he played alright, especially if not 100%

I reckon the opposition know that McGinn makes the team tick. Kick lumps out of him and you are half way to a result. Yesterday Stephen was hobbling badly after yet another assault on him but he manfully ran it off although he looked in severe pain.

29 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I reckon the opposition know that McGinn makes the team tick. Kick lumps out of him and you are half way to a result. Yesterday Stephen was hobbling badly after yet another assault on him but he manfully ran it off although he looked in severe pain.

Totally agree with that , and up to very recently we haven't had options on the bench to replace him , think we are steadily improving.

57 minutes ago, Sonny said:

He was hobbling badly after his own dreadful challenge

10 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Yesterday's goal.

That was absolutely fantastic from Simeon Jackson. Great piece of individual work to keep the ball and get the shot off. Good to see Ryan reacting quickly after the shot was taken to get onto the rebound.

Just now, Cornwall_Saint said:

That was absolutely fantastic from Simeon Jackson. Great piece of individual work to keep the ball and get the shot off. Good to see Ryan reacting quickly after the shot was taken to get onto the rebound.

Don't be daft.

It was a "speculative shot".:lol

19 minutes ago, norman said:

It's funny how out of touch this place has become with the St Mirren fans I see and hear after every game. After the match all I saw was smiling, happy fans. Everyone I spoke to was delighted with the win and the way the team dug it out. Everyone agreed we deserved to win (because we did). Then you come on here and within minutes of the game ending the team and manager are being slated. No wonder there are fewer and fewer people posting on here.

It's one thing to have opinions on how we could do better. Of course it is. But at least acknowledge 3 points won in a hard fought contest in conditions that were terrible for both teams.  Plenty of positives, the most important of which was 3 points in the bag.

1 hour ago, norman said:

It's funny how out of touch this place has become with the St Mirren fans I see and hear after every game. After the match all I saw was smiling, happy fans. Everyone I spoke to was delighted with the win and the way the team dug it out. Everyone agreed we deserved to win (because we did). Then you come on here and within minutes of the game ending the team and manager are being slated. No wonder there are fewer and fewer people posting on here.

I must state SOME are out of touch. Majority on here are hardened Saints fans. Yesterday we showed we can win ugly against a big ugly team. Very pleasing and encouraging. 

What on the earth is the 'keeper thinking with that first Livi chance? A simple ball to collect and he has teed it up for them.

Great pass for Erhanon to set up Nazron. We really should be giving him a chance in the middle of the park, that's the type of play we are missing in there.

Great play from Jackson for the goal. He must start against Killie surely!

What on the earth is the 'keeper thinking with that first Livi chance? A simple ball to collect and he has teed it up for them.
Great pass for Erhanon to set up Nazron. We really should be giving him a chance in the middle of the park, that's the type of play we are missing in there.
Great play from Jackson for the goal. He must start against Killie surely!

Mibbee he’s thinking “ WTF !! Why haven’t any of the three defenders in from of me cleared this ?
( but , to be fair, I thought he should have done better with it. )

On 3/2/2019 at 1:30 PM, elvis said:

Sitting in Jay bees with the whole Livy support ten of them lol. 

So....  seriously....  is JBs still a functioning pub?

I’d assumed with the supporters club gone from there it had shut up shop....

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

From all I heard on wireless (and read online) there were ferocious gusty blasts of wind.

treacherous?  So well dealt with?

7 minutes ago, antrin said:

So....  seriously....  is JBs still a functioning pub?

I’d assumed with the supporters club gone from there it had shut up shop....

Nope still there and just found out they run a Celtic bus. 

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 3:30 AM, HSS said:

Met Sephiroth at half time(some of the older forum members will remember him.Long black,leather coat) and he was telling me he's getting married in June.Still looks the same...........except for the 2 stone he has put on. :shockaroony:lol:

Does he ever post on here anymore?

He was a top forum member.