Post Split Fixtures & all that Jazz!

We're almost midway between Accies & Dundee after 33 games and going into the split, a win and a draw behind Accies and the same in front of Dundee given our better GD. I think the three teams will stay in their current positions leaving us in 11th & the play-off final. Here's my predictions for the bottom 3

Accies 10/11th

Saints 10/11/12th

Dundee 11/12th

My one worry is Nelson at Dundee who seems to have the potential for a hot streak - I certainly want the final game against Dundee to be a dead one.

I think Dundee Utd. will finish second but it'd be a bit presumptive to assume they'll be the Championship contestant. Even if it is Utd. we've gelled as a team over the past six weeks and are a far better outfit than when they put us out of the Cup. If I'm correct & we do end up in the play-offs our main problem will be our lack of a prolific goalscorer which will probably make the final (two legs) tight as my wallet. :bag

I'd just about fancy us to beat Dundee Utd. & despite our appalling H2H record with ICT would fancy us against them and would feel confident against Ayr - a rather weak COYS! 

•  
Edited by Bud the Baker

21 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

We're almost midway between Accies & Dundee after 33 games and going into the split, a win and a draw behind Accies and the same in front of Dundee given our better GD. I think the three teams will stay in their current positions leaving us in 11th & the play-off final. Here's my predictions for the bottom 3

Accies 10/11th

Saints 10/11/12th

Dundee 11/12th

My one worry is Nelson at Dundee who seems to have the potential for a hot streak - I certainly want the final game against Dundee to be a dead one.

I think Dundee Utd. will finish second but it'd be a bit presumptive to assume they'll be the Championship contestant. Even if it is Utd. we've gelled as a team over the past six weeks and are a far better outfit than when they put us out of the Cup. If I'm correct & we do end up in the play-offs our main problem will be our lack of a prolific goalscorer which will probably make the final (two legs) tight as my wallet. :bag

I'd just about fancy us to beat Dundee Utd. & despite our appalling H2H record with ICT would fancy us against them and would feel confident against Ayr - a rather weak COYS! 

•  

Dundee are not dead yet. One result changes their chances , and they have been creating plenty, Nelson, Wright and Miller can all score, remember Wright didnt play v Dons.

The importnat thing is with 5 games to go its in our hands to finish 11th but out our hands to finish 10th. Simply put we must get at least 9 points to have any chance of 10th.....

As for any play off ,  I dont care who we get if we end up 11th- United and Ayr are inconsistent, Caley bar result v County are on the rise.....................