Warm ups

elvis

9 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Don't know about the scores, but in today's Sunday Mail there's an article where Robinson is commenting on Dylan Reid, where he states that Reid has been given game time in bounce games against Blackpool, Kilmarnock and Queens Park.

I didn't t know about the Hearts game we were originally going to be playing Blackpool Killie and Ross County I'm guessing the county game was called off because of the weather up there it was someone commenting on the SMISA carry on over on PnB that said we beat Hearts 2-1.

Edited by elvis

1 hour ago, Warrior Saint said:

Just as well you are here to keep the manager right. I heard they never thought of arranging any games till they read ur post....just as well or players would have been unfit....keep up the mind storming!!!

f**ksake you seriously need medical attention.

It's just a bit weird that nothing has been reported. Even bounce games normally get a mention on the website don't they?

This is important as I want to taunt my Hearts and Killie supporting mates, but I'm not prepared to do it until I've seen physical evidence of these alleged victories.

I don't know any Queens Park fans so I'm no arsed about that one. 😃