Banner Comp

jazza

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very good Dani G, Only thing is the font the I&N are joined and just look like an N :)

175944[/snapback]

Baws I just noticed that too :oops

I might have another go some other time possibly. I don't have any decent fonts, really, though. WYD, I like the font you have on your banner sig. Do you know what it's called?

Baws I just noticed that too :oops

I might have another go some other time possibly. I don't have any decent fonts, really, though. WYD, I like the font you have on your banner sig. Do you know what it's called?

175950[/snapback]

Ask Tennants Lager, He had that font and changed it & the colouring ....

He having probs sending me it so Im trying Limewire for it.... Found one thats got 55,000 fonts  :)

176044[/snapback]

No bother.

Nice one. Would that take you long to download? Then again, you live in a world of broadband unless you havent got it......?

Dani, it was on dafont, it's part of a Wrasslin font pack...

Clicky

I'm surprised you haven't already got it tbh.  You seem to have the Backlash font already, and both are part of this font pack....  :wink:

176049[/snapback]

Are they...? I ain't really got expert experience with this stuff yet, though. Just learning at the moment. Cheers anyway! :D